Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Mysterious Object at Noon (2000) by Apichatpong Weeresethakul

Even though bluedeed rank this film of Apichatpong Weeresethakul the lowest, im really interested in seeing it. All of his films have been excellent so far!

Uncle Boonmee Who Can Recall His Past Lives (2010) by Apichatpong Weerasethakul

I actually think this is the fourth time im seeing it. I think i really underrated it by giving it only
. Its a movie i keep coming back to. Its intriguing and thoughtfull with som wonderfull scenes. Also the way he changes filmstyle during the film is fantastic. This time im also showing it to my roommate who haven't seen it before. This might be one of the masterpieces of the 2010's.

how was last stand?

Still trying to find time to watch this....

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right

Dune

The only Lynch film I haven't seen yet.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Great director, great pair of actor, I'm sure it'll be great

re-watching of a film who actually is in my top 5 ever so hope i'm gonna like it like the first time

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It is fun, but that's a piss-poor DVD cover, if it is one. Yeah, the movie has George Kennedy, but the Ned is Ned Glass.

I'm currently watching Sunshine. Directed by Danny Boyle.

Looks pretty good so far, I usually like his films.

It is fun, but that's a piss-poor DVD cover, if it is one. Yeah, the movie has George Kennedy, but the Ned is Ned Glass.
It certainly was fun. I didn't notice the mistake on the DVD cover. I should've gone with one of the official posters instead.

Dune

The only Lynch film I haven't seen yet.
He greatest and most complex as well. Also, it's a turd, the world's biggest! Worst movie ever made IMO (though I haven't watched Plan 9 from back to back).