I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
If you think I'm gonna entertain your attempt to draw me into an argument you're very much mistaken. I realise the abortion thread has fallen dormant and you have to keep busy, just find someone else to keep busy with.
Don't be a poor sport. Your secret is safe.

Oh come on. Can't we keep this thread lighthearted and silly like it should be.
Light-hearted and gay would be really nice!

Oh, Russians. You make it too easy for comedians.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Ummm. Love you too in a non gay way.... I never got this much love in my life...

EDIT: I just realised that this thread was made in 2002 and has 86 pages

Ummm. Love you too in a non gay way.... I never got this much love in my life...
I feel the same in a non-gay way. I say this to everybody regardless of race, sex, or creed.

Well, in my eyes, you're either "straight" or homosexual. It's makes no sense for someone to be more/less straight or gay than someone else.
I hope this reads differently than you had intended. Because I assure you, sexuality is not that black and white.

You seem to have a person issue with me. Why do you always respond to my posts? And why is your avatar always a cartoon? Not that I have anything against cartoons. Certain anime attracts me.

No, I don't think you're a slob. I do like and miss you Homer avatars.

You seem to have a person issue with me. Why do you always respond to my posts? And why is your avatar always a cartoon? Not that I have anything against cartoons. Certain anime attracts me.

No, I don't think you're a slob. I do like and miss you Homer avatars.
Fine then. I'm sorry I offend you by continually replying to everything you say. I'll try my best to ignore everything you say, even if you're blatantly comparing me to someone else.