I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
I think Lucas is behind this whole thing.
You just had to keep digging around..you just had to keep asking questions....I would have gotten away with it too.

Stupid "Preview Post" function. I did not type in my own name.

I typed 77topaz.
Yeah, previewing one's post breaks the code and just shows your own username, instead of Unregistered. That might be what FI2 did as well.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
And we LOVE YOU TO! (not in a gay way(no offense homosexuals)) This is fun thread ,all this love

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
Why is everyone talking about -KhaN-? What did that person do?
I don't have a clue what I did ,probably nothing,but we need to have fun,and with Sexy we are having it.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love kjtocool.

kjtocool is just to die for and I can't live another day without kjtocool. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

kjtocool, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

kjtocool, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, kjtocool, now and forever.
I registered just for you

Poor mojofilter has to stand out in the rain. I feel sorry for mojofilter.

You guys are cracking me up!

Thanks for all the love
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa