28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds

TokeZa

(26 points/ 2 lists)

- 13 spots

CaptainSteel

(26 points / 3 lists)

New Entry

Suspect's Reviews

I forgot about Matt, who would have been on my list. Samoan Lawyer is a cool guy too although I haven't spoke to him much recently, could have possibly made my list if I remembered him too. I'll also say now that I forgot mojofilter, who would have made my list
Thanks for the shout out, Daniel
To be honest, I didn't even make a list, but I'll be sure to be more proactive in participating in these things from here on out.
You would easily make my list!

Haven't really seen much of TokeZa, but Captain Steel is a great member. Hope he sticks around!

Thanks for the shout out, Daniel
To be honest, I didn't even make a list, but I'll be sure to be more proactive in participating in these things from here on out.
You would easily make my list!
Cheers haha, I feel bad now, I said I wouldn't reveal my list because I knew I'd forget a load of people but oh well

I'm not sure if I voted for TokeZa or not. He was probably high on my last one, maybe I left him off this time to make way for a couple low down, shame he doesn't post as much any more because he has cool taste.

Good, I see I didn't miss the whole count down
You missed the bottom three, clearly the coolest part.

If anyone needs to see who's on the list so far without having to go through pages, I'm posting the list in the first post of this thread.

But really you should go through pages since Suspect is doing a lot of work.