The MoFo Top 100 of the Nineties Countdown

→ in
Tools    

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Fight Club is a very good film. But too many people love it for the wrong reasons, it works as a character study, satire, dark comedy etc. and has a very intelligent script, but most people just love the violence and such. It seems a bit different with people on the forum, but it's score on IMDB frustrates me.

+ maybe.

I hope Pulp Fiction wins. I don't get people wanting it to lose just because it's too popular or talked about, strange people, or the love for it is too much, it's the coolest and probably the best film of the 90s for me.
I thought your best film of the 90's was Boogie Nights

Reviews

Fight Club is a very good film. But too many people love it for the wrong reasons, it works as a character study, satire, dark comedy etc. and has a very intelligent script, but most people just love the violence and such. It seems a bit different with people on the forum, but it's score on IMDB frustrates me.

+ maybe.

I hope Pulp Fiction wins. I don't get people wanting it to lose just because it's too popular or talked about, strange people, or the love for it is too much, it's the coolest and probably the best film of the 90s for me.
You just stated indirectly that you don't get yourself, Daniel.

You just stated indirectly that you don't get yourself, Daniel.
Possibly, but I think the films are on different levels. Fight Club I agree is very good, just not this good, I didn't want it not to come this high because of how popular, but because I don't agree that it's this good.

Fight Club is one position lower than it should be.
And who gives a **** why people love a great movie, as long as they find a reason to love it?

Fight Club is one position lower than it should be.
And gives a **** why people love a great movie, as long as they find a reason to love it?
You're just upset that it's my fault the greatest political commentary of all time, The Big Lebowski, is lower than it should be.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Is there even a remote possibility of Pulp Fiction not winning this thing?

You're just upset that it's my fault the greatest political commentary of all time, The Big Lebowski, is lower than it should be.
wintertriangles reaction in 3, 2, 1...

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
This is my favourite political commentary:

wintertriangles reaction in 3, 2, 1...
"Blah, blah, you're wrong for saying that it's certainly this because it's all a matter of opinion blah"
"However, this is certain because I said it meh"

I am upset about that. BTW, if you'd even put it one place higher than you did, Lebowski would've been #5. When two movies tie in points, the one with the most votes gets the higher position.

But since Fight Club was number 2 on my list, I still think it's one place lower than it should have been, even if Lebowski had made number 1.

Well, there is for me, so you should respect that!
I won't respect it because you didn't even explain the difference.