Anyone else not watching the Superbowl?

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I only watch the NBA. I'm glad this is over with -- more attention to basketball... I've tried before, but football is so boring. Time-out and stoppage of play every 5 seconds.

Not watching it either. I don't have TV reception, but even if I did I don't watch team sports. I have watched the Puppy Bowl on the Animal Planet channel.
I don't have TV reception either, so I couldn't watch it if I wanted to. You wouldn't believe all the people that literally go crazy over the game, or just football in general. I remember one year a guy was stabbed at a game for cheering for the team opposed to the seats he was sitting in. It was like that episode of Seinfeld where Elaine wears the Orioles hat. People take it so seriously..lol. They jump up, scream, throw things at the TV, etc. I'd be going OK....whatever. No skin off my nose.

I am watching. I passed on the half time show though. Last good half time band was over a decade ago when The Rolling Stones played.
I feel the same way about the half-time shows lately. People said earlier that Lady Gaga did a good job singing, but her awkward dance routine was stiff. Maybe she should lay off the calisthenics in her performances. Every year they have someone I could care less about.

I feel the same way about the half-time shows lately. People said earlier that Lady Gaga did a good job singing, but her awkward dance routine was stiff. Maybe she should lay off the calisthenics in her performances.
After the Black Eyed Peas performed at the halftime show, any other act is considered good.

After the Black Eyed Peas performed at the halftime show, any other act is considered good.
The Stones probably were the last ones I like to put on a good halftime show. I know the Who and Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers played subsequent shows, but I never saw them.

The Stones probably were the last ones I like to put on a good halftime show. I know the Who and Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers played subsequent shows, but I never saw them.
I did watch that, but I had my mom tell me when the halftime show started. I want to say John Fogerty played one too? I recall watching that as well but not the actual game.

I am watching. I predicted the Falcons would win and they are. *nods*

I did watch that, but I had my mom tell me when the halftime show started. I want to say John Fogerty played one too? I recall watching that as well but not the actual game.
Was that one any good? And I just looked at a list of half-time shows throughout the years, and nope, John Fogerty or CCR never played. Paul McCartney did play either a year after or before the Stones did...I think I remember that one.

Was that one any good? And I just looked at a list of half-time shows throughout the years, and nope, John Fogerty or CCR never played. Paul McCartney did play either a year after or before the Stones did...I think I remember that one.
Was Tom Petty good?! Um... it's Tom Petty. Of course he was good.

John Fogerty played the 2005 Superbowl. Maybe not the halftime show? It was a big a televised football game.