Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

2001: A Space Odysee

Finished here. It's been fun.
Thief-Heard this is a great neo-noir thriller and its in the Criterion Collection so sounds pretty interesting.

And then I'm going to watch a film off of Netflix instant,not quite sure yet.

First time watching this; I'm just waiting for the wife to be ready. It's hard getting her to watch something outside of the mainstream. She thinks I have some weird taste; she should check out this forum sometime.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Finally going to check out PTA's latest film The Master. I've heard it's a film that needs to be viewed a few times to fully enjoy, but I really hope I like it first time viewing.

I'm going to have a look at 'The Conjuring'

Finally going to check out PTA's latest film The Master. I've heard it's a film that needs to be viewed a few times to fully enjoy, but I really hope I like it first time viewing.
I disagree. I've seen it a few times and I still don't enjoy it.

That said, it contains some phenomenal performances from Joaquin Phoenix, Philip Seymour Hoffman and Amy Adams.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

Good luck.

Ignore them, it's a masterpiece.
Exactly! Enjoy, Lucas!

------------------

Modern Romance (1981)

Just like last year with the '90s list, I want to watch some of the movies that appear and that I haven't seen yet, so I can discuss them a little bit in the topic. It's part of the fun of the list for me.
This looks like it could be entertaining.