Madeline Stowe
Robert Downey Jr.
Lily Tomlin
Francis McDormand
Lyle Lovett
Hewy Lewis

Just to name a few...

What about The Blues Brothers...

with... John Belushi, Dan Aykroyd, Carrie Fisher, John Candy, Henry Gibson, Steve Lawrence, Frank Oz, John Landis, Paul Reubens, and Steven Spielberg...

And it reads like a who's who from the music world with the likes of Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Cab Calloway, John Lee Hooker... and more...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

• Matthew McConaughey
  • Sandra Bullock
  • Samuel L. Jackson
  • Kevin Spacey
  • Oliver Platt
  • Donald Sutherland
  • Kiefer Sutherland
  • Ashley Judd

• Liam Neeson
  • Laura Linney
  • Peter Sarsgaard
  • Chris O'Donnell
  • John Lithgow
  • Tim Curry
  • Oliver Platt
  • William Sadler

• Sharon Stone
  • Gene Hackman
  • Russell Crowe
  • Leonard DiCaprio
  • Gary Sinise

A couple more:

• Kevin Spacey
  • Russell Crowe
  • Guy Pearce
  • James Cromwell
  • Kim Basinger
  • David Strathairn
  • Danny DeVito

• Robin Williams
  • Edward Norton
  • Catherine Keener
  • Danny Devito
  • Jon Stewart
  • Harvey Fierstein
  • Vincent Schiavelli

some customers may get their dicks ripped off
All of Wes Anderson's movies, while being awesome, are also fantastically star-studded

Ocean's 11, 12 and 13. Really star studded cast in those three movies.

Veronica, do you work for pixisnap.com?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Depending on your views - a recent, Tropic Thunder
-Ben Stiller
-Jack Black
-Robert Downey Jr.
-Tom Cruise
-Matthew McConaughey
plus heaps of other small appearances...

gangs of new york.

Star-studded casts that I recommend include:

Bobby: Anthony Hopkins, Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, Lindsay Lohan, Elijah Wood, Emilio Estevez, Martin Sheen

JFK: Kevin Costner, Sissy Spacek, Joe Pesci, Tommy Lee Jones, Gary Oldman, Jack Lemmon, Walter Matthau, Kevin Bacon, Donald Sutherland, John Candy

Sleepers: Kevin Bacon, Brad Pitt, Robert Deniro, Dustin Hoffman, Bruno Kirby, Jason Patric, Minnie Driver, Billy Crudup

Cop Land: Sylvester Stallone, Robert Deniro, Harvey Keitel, Ray Liotta, Peter Berg, Cathy Moriarty, Annabella Sciorra, Robert Patrick, Michael Rapaport

Magnolia: Tom Cruise, Julianne Moore, Michael Murphy, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, Jason Robards, John C. Reilly, William H. Macy, Melora Walters, Philip Baker Hall

Glengarry Glen Ross: Al Pacino, Kevin Spacey, Jack Lemmon, Alec Baldwin, Ed Harris, Alan Arkin, Jonathon Price

Pulp Fiction: John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Bruce Willis, Ving Rhames, Christopher Walken, Uma Thurman, Harvey Keitel, Tim Roth, Amanda Plummer, Eric Stoltz, Rosanna Arquette

Veronica, do you work for pixisnap.com?
LMAO. no i do not work for them. it just happens that i really like their polaroid application that's why i post movie polaroid posters to give life to the pictures together with my forum posts. that's all.

"The Royal Tenenbaums" is one of my all time best flicks! Brilliant

A few films that stood out for me were "Celebrity"-Woody Allen

"Boogie Nights" and "Magnolia"-Paul Thomas Anderson ...All three of these films had an excellent cast, with very memorable performances

Dave
On Screen

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
I don't think we have this one yet:

Robert Redford, Sidney Poitier, Dan Akroyd, River Phoenix, Ben Kingsley, James Earl Jones...

Not sure if you tried to put up a picture and I can't see it or what, but I know what movie you're talking about. I love Sneakers. It also has the wonderful Mary McDonnell and that Sir Benjamin Kingsley guy. They're both good too.

I am half agony, half hope.
You're picture isn't working either, PW. I love Sneakers, too.

Johann von Goethe

THE GODFATHER TRILOGY. Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, Robert Duvall, James Caan, Talia Shire, Robert De Niro, Diane Keaton, Andy Garcia, Joe Mantegna

MYSTIC RIVER. Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Laurence Fishburne, Kevin Bacon, Laura Linney.

MARVIN'S ROOM. Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert De Niro, Meryl Streep, Diane Keaton.

See the trailer here:

The Stanley Kubrick Forum
I'd highly recommend "O' Lucky Man!" - a film overflowing with legendary actors giving all-time best performances.