Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Sweet Smell of Success

Watching this classic, while also checking out the new season of House of Cards

The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover

Don't think I'm going to finish this tonight, but I'm starting it. My first Greenway, hopefully after I'll be able to watch Drowning BY Numbers

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
JFK

The Bib-iest of Nickels

Let The Right One In was a unique and entertaining film, I didn't love it as much as some people, but I took enjoyment in a lot of the themes. Although, there was about a million things that they left out from the book about Eli, and a lot of vulgarity. And with good reason, that book had a lot of unneeded garbage, and so, I am wondering what I am going to get with Let Me In. This isn't like the remake of Oldboy, because there was a lot of the things from the book that the original movie didn't cover. Also, I thought Oskar looked like he was about to go up and hill and fetch a pale of water the whole time which made it hard for me to take him seriously. (Although, in the book, he wears a sponge-ball on his penis because he has an uncontrollable urination problem.)

Plus, this movie, like the other, got critical acclaim, so, I am going to go ahead ad say that I expect that Let Me In will be BETTER than Let the Right One In.

There Will Be Blood

I think it's about time I give this great movie a rewatch.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Ghost In The Machine
For those in the UK who haven't seen it yet Before The Devil Knows You're Dead with the late, great Philip Seymour Hoffman is on Channel 4 at 00:55 tonight.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Battleship Potemkin-Checking out more silent classics, so giving this a shot.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Truth be told, I found Let the Right One In to be extremely overrated, it had a unique script, but unique doesn't always mean great, it this case, it simply means decent. I look at in more fondly in retrospect than I do while watching it. I love how you respect opinions and treat them with the utmost of respect, instead of being one of those guys that thinks their opinion is law.