THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

Watched The Man Who Knew Too Much (50s) with my 13 year old niece earlier. Awesome experience, i think i have a few problems with the film and it was amazing that 90% of her questions were my problems too . It was the first time i had seen it as well so it was great knowing that she was in the same boat as me since she is smarter than me.

Merry Christmas!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Have you seen Family Plot?
I loved The Man Who Knew Too Much and I literally just finished watching Family Plot, that although pretty measly isn't as bad as Topaz.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Buy both films in the Superbabies series, one for each holiday/event.

Also, congrats.
Warmest congrats Uncle FW!
Thanks guys.

Got to meet him for the first time yesterday. Was quite an eventful Xmas!

Have a really cool idea for an opening to a movie in my head inspired by The Eyes of My Mother, but I have no clue how to go about it.

Master of My Domain
The more I think about Rogue One the worse it gets.

Master of My Domain
Opposite for me. I'm excited to see it again.
Well, at least we agree on La La Land.

My back has been really f*cked up since Christmas eve, and I have no idea what the hell I did to it. It hurts so bad, like it's broken or something. Yesterday I could barely move without it hurting.

It’s A Classic Rope-A-Dope
My back has been really f*cked up since Christmas eve, and I have no idea what the hell I did to it. It hurts so bad, like it's broken or something. Yesterday I could barely move without it hurting.
Sorry brother. Feel better.

Trouble with a capital "T"
Depending on what your back problem is caused from, you might feel better by sleeping on your back with your legs elevated with pillows. That takes the muscle strain off the lower back. But it only works for strained muscles.

Take care of yourself and do some reading about your back problems. Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks guys. I'll try that out, Citizen, if only because it could mean a better night's sleep.

Hey you idiots, we've got fourteen 10 minutes or less cartoons going in the Animated Shorts HOF. They are like 6-7 minutes long so watch them and drop by to say what you thing here - http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=47624

The 14:

Der Fuehers Face
King-Size Canary
The Cat Concerto
The Great Piggy Bank Robbery
Steven Universe: Last One Out of Beach City
The Monkey and the Monk
A Tale of Two KItties
Little Rural Riding Hood
Transylvania 6-5000
Hair-Raising Hare
Big House Bunny
Ballot Box Bunny
Captain Hare-Blower
Donald's Golf Game

Google any of these and you'll find a link to it, so hopefully we'll get more people than the ones that have joineds opinions.