The Top MoFos Countdown 4ever - The List

Tools    

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
THERE YOU BE, Nope!!!
CONGRATS

You can't win an argument just by being right!
For the first couple of months here I thought the samoan lawyer's name was the salmon lawyer.

I've since learned how to read, I think.
LOL. Samoan Lawyer is a character in Fear and Loathing in las Vegas. Very funny character.

Nope1172
(99 points)
Very cool poster!

LOL. Samoan Lawyer is a character in Fear and Loathing in las Vegas. Very funny character.
Strange. I've seen that film, but don't remember the name.

Then again, I'm horrible with names haha.

I never knew that..every time he post a pic of himself I think he doesn't look Samoan, and I thought he might a real lawyer, guess not

I never knew that..every time he post a pic of himself I think he doesn't look Samoan, and I thought he might a real lawyer, guess not
LOL. I wasnt a fan of the movie but my brother gave me the book years ago. Laughed so hard I almost dislocated my jaw. Really funny, insane book.

Cobpyth used to be Top 10.

He was on my list, but way down at #24.

Thanks a lot, peeps!

About the same place where I was last year, but nowhere near my #8 spot from the first edition, as to be expected.

Thanks a lot, peeps!

About the same place where I was last year, but nowhere near my #8 spot from the first edition, as to be expected.

Sexy gif, champ! I'm Newb so you probably dont know me.