800x600
54.17%
13 votes
1024x768
29.17%
7 votes
1280x1024 or higher
24 votes. You may not vote on this poll

I hate the fact that MoFo is set to 800x600, but I understand the necessity of it if that's what most of you guys run...but is it? So answer the poll...I'm curious.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I'm outta the box, but my Athlon Fx with Ultra Nvidia card helps out...1700x2000..but at home I am a simple 1200x1600 oh well....

Put me in your pocket...
I'm at 1280x1024. At 1600 the type get too small for my poor tired eyes. Occassionally I'll bump it up to 1024x768.

My laptop is at 1024x768... Not sure about my desktops.

My Top 100 favorite movies.

You ready? You look ready.
Most of my games run at 1024x768 so I leave so the game doesn't screw with my resolution. I've had problems in the past when a game went from 1028x720 to 1024x768. The screw would still be in 1024x768 and I had to move my icons back when I fixed it.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

A system of cells interlinked
1280x1024 both at home and at work.

Hi Slay!

1024x768

Originally Posted by Sedai
Hi Slay!
Hey, bro. If'n you're not busy, sign on to AIM.

And this is my BOOMstick!
1152x864

My life isn't written very well.
800 x 600! My computer, she's old. She's running Windows 98, and on dial-up!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

My life isn't written very well.
OK, just changed it to 1024X768! Boy, this print is small!

Lets put a smile on that block
I have no idea what those numbery things mean. Resolution? What...What is this? My computer creen wakes up and smiles MOFO at me, thats all i care about...apart from when it says things to me...bad things that make the world bad....

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeurgh

The People's Republic of Clogher
1152x864 (with a transparent taskbar, wooooooo!)
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	4393