Angels the new Vampires.

Tools    

I am new to this site as of this post. The question I want you movie buffs to answer for me is simple. Are vampires out of style? I think they are. There are too many vampire movies from the 80s and 90s. I was going to make a vampire movie, but instead my buddies and I decided that angels would be cool creatures to make a movie or 2 or 3 about. What do you think about that?

I think that angels being bit by vampires and becoming vampiric angels is a good idea.

I think that is a silly idea.

vampiric angels? hmmmm i think thats awesome

Screw vampires and zombies for atleast 15 years. Do angels, and how they're best when they are at 90 degrees... wait, I mean angles, how maybe they have to kill demons, and they are passed off as hate crimes and stuff, maybe they "pistol whip" them with their wings. Badass?, I think so.

Do a lost soul that's trying to get into the angle gang and has to be initiated, and to do this it has to fly around and beat the crap out of sinners. That's got tons of room for your sequels. I'd watch it.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Or you could tell the story or Beelzeebub (sp?) it's the tale of how B was an angel who basically got too big for his boots up in heaven, he tried to start an angelic revolution so God cast him down to hell and made him filthy like a pig. That's why B has hoofs and a snout like face. You could maybe put a vampiric spin on it somehow, now that would be a very cool movie, i don't think it's ever been done before.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by UrielMovie
I think that is a silly idea.
No it's not... Vampires VS Angels

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
Or you could tell the story or Beelzeebub (sp?) it's the tale of how B was an angel who basically got too big for his boots up in heaven, he tried to start an angelic revolution so God cast him down to hell and made him filthy like a pig. That's why B has hoofs and a snout like face. You could maybe put a vampiric spin on it somehow, now that would be a very cool movie, i don't think it's ever been done before.

I would go see that.

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by 7thson
Would they be vampiric angels or angelic vampires?
Perhaps one of these, which you are familiar with, judging by your avatar....

Serra, Crypt, Exalted, Desolation, Fallen, Blinding, Iridescent, Platinum, Pristine, or even Wayward.....

EDIT: I guess it's all in how you look at it....

"So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth."

Originally Posted by Sedai
Perhaps one of these, which you are familiar with, judging by your avatar....

Serra, Crypt, Exalted, Desolation, Fallen, Blinding, Iridescent, Platinum, Pristine, or even Wayward.....

EDIT: I guess it's all in how you look at it....

"So, if you're frightened of dying and... and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth."
Ahh, do you play, or have you ever?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	fallen.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	3781  

Ahh, do you play, or have you ever?

Play what? Why make me feel lost now? Damn it!

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Play what? Why make me feel lost now? Damn it!
Sorry, . We are talking about Magic the Gathering. One of the few card based rpgs that became popular. There is also an online version, which is what I play when I get a chance.

Sorry, . We are talking about Magic the Gathering. One of the few card based rpgs that became popular. There is also an online version, which is what I play when I get a chance.

Sorry I could not hold back.

"I played D&D too!!!" - Airheads

That movie kicks'ass by the way, but I never played D&D.

Anyways, keep the Barbeleena, or whoever, out of it. Just do some hardcore angels doin' harcore faithful stuff. Make them unforgiving. So they see everything in black and white, you're either in or you're out. And they deal with you by either being real nice or stabbing you with coat-hangers.

[That was a good momma joke. Good job, me.]

A system of cells interlinked
I draft sometimes...I guess I like drafting more than constructed play anymore. Also, do you see it as an RPG? To me it is more like a cross between bridge and chess, but with a cool fantasy mottif. Maybe it's just the people I play with, but it's just mostly probability and number crunching, with some poker skills thrown in. I always thought of it as a strategy game...

Who knew?

Originally Posted by Sedai
Also, do you see it as an RPG?

Well yes and no. At the basic level it resembles a cross between chess and poker sure. The majoring difference of course is that you get to choose your cards, or pieces if you will. True there are some basic combos out there that if you draft them you just about cannot lose. Drafting to me after the first few days of a new expansion becomes quite boring, but that is just to me. I like the role playing aspect of the game, you are suppsed to be a wizard after all. Oh and I became hated with my millstone deck long before it won in a world championship. I hated that deck too actually, boring, but good god it never lost.

I played Trouble with a pop-o-matic bubble.