What's Your Favorite Fruit Juice?

Tools    

What's your favorite fruit juice, if you drink any? I love orange juice, but I'm also a big grape juice drinker. Cranberry juice is nice as well. I love apple juice sometimes as well, but I don't drink it that often.

What are the other juices out there.... coconut, pineapple, grapefruit (I HATE grapefruit juice!)... do they have strawberry juice? Probably somewhere. Oh yeah, there's also fruit punch. Are fruit juices really good for you? Are they really "made from real fruit juice"?

I created this thread because I just had a glass of orange juice, and I haven't started a thread in awhile, so why not this?

OK, discuss fruit juice.

Sophia, the Old Juice Giver

I'm hearty, dammit!
Guava. Can't go wrong with guava.

"Mmmm...sacrilicious..."

I love fruit juices… I drink orange juice or grape juice every morning and I even like pink grapefruit juice… it’s a little sweeter… Do you ever make an Orange Julius out of frozen orange juice? I love those…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My life isn't written very well.
My favorite is Cran-grape. It's just sweet enough to be a soft drink, but tart enough to be healthy(vitamins). Also a nice, cold glass of Ruby Red is delicious in the morning, before you brush your teeth of course. Because mint and grapefruit juice is just blech!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

apart from orange, apple/ginger

Lets put a smile on that block
Cranberry Juice is real tasty but every single time i drink it i get heart burn. Acid Reflux is such a dibilitating illness. Does anyone else have this problem?

apple is my jucie, failing that I'll have orange or orange and mango or pineapple as long as it doesnt have any of those floaty bits in it, the dreaded pulp

Apple is the best! Even though it runs through me faster than water.

orange and mango.......

"I'm your hell, I'm your dream.......I'm nothing in between.......You know you wouldn't want it any other way".........

"Listen, when I slap you, you'll take it and like it"..........Humphrey Bogart..........Maltese Falcon.......

Graze on my lips and if those hills be dry, stray lower, where the pleasant fountains lie...........William Shakespeare.......

BANNED
I like juice blends--like the pineapple-orange-strawberry-banana-mango juice blend. Dee-licious!

Put me in your pocket...
Originally Posted by Django
I like juice blends--like the pineapple-orange-strawberry-banana-mango juice blend. Dee-licious!

Mmmm...speaking of juice blends...I like Cranberry and Orange...with a little Vodka thrown in (or champagne)....

Of course my favorite juice is grape...what ever variety makes Pinot-Grigio.

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Do you ever make an Orange Julius out of frozen orange juice?
We've done that adding some frozen strawberries with it....and a little rum....

....very tasty indeed.

I like orange and cranberry. I like them even better when they are mixed with vodka! I actually just tried a grapefruit vodka with the cranberry juice and it was great!

So...this begs the question...what do you all like to mix with your juices? Has anyone tried this grapefruit vodka?

Originally Posted by Aniko
Mmmm...speaking of juice blends...I like Cranberry and Orange...with a little Vodka thrown in (or champagne)....
I couldn't have said it better

Is gin considered a juice or a sauce?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by greentea
I like orange and cranberry. I like them even better when they are mixed with vodka! I actually just tried a grapefruit vodka with the cranberry juice and it was great!

So...this begs the question...what do you all like to mix with your juices? Has anyone tried this grapefruit vodka?
I actually just tried a grapefruit vodka this weekend - I think it was called Danzka. I was at a wedding and they were serving it frozen, mixed with various juices. I liked it but haven't seen it before. I'll have to look for it next time I am at the liquor store.

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Is gin considered a juice or a sauce?
If Gin is condor a juice I could have it yea!I always wanted to try some it looks interesting!Anyway I like Fruitpunch really sweet but so good!
Also OJ it wakes me up in the moring on school mornings!yuck!
See yuo around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!