Silence of the lambs vs Seven?

Tools    

i consider these two movies, the best serial killer movies ever made in cinema history, love how the story evolves and how the killer is reveiled, u are kept on your tows, in contrast, we know who the killer is in silence of the lambs, but we don t know where he s setup shop.... while in Seven we don t even know who s killing, and who s doing these brutal MO killings.
have your say on which do u prefer most, i will give the nod to Seven for the perfect casting in the film, morgan freeman is at his best here.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Would Se7en exist if it weren't for The Silence of the Lambs? Who knows. I prefer Se7en either way.

Suspect's Reviews

Not a fan of either, but would have to say Seven.

This might just do nobody any good.
Silence of the Lambs for me. Se7en is great and all but Fincher perfects it with Zodiac.

Se correr o bicho pega. Se ficar o bicho come.
I don't like both, but I'd go for Se7en.

I don't like both, but I'd go for Se7en.
can u explain why u don t like a movie rated 8.7/10 since 1991, and the best serial killer film ever made...?

I don’t think dropping IMDb ratings works as well as you think. Se7en is a bitter and dark movie and may not be someone’s thing.

I don’t think dropping IMDb ratings works as well as you think. Se7en is a bitter and dark movie and may not be someone’s thing.
it should work, having a 8.7;10 rating for 30 odd years has to mean something my friend, u have to take it, it is the best serial killer film, with a great great anthony hopkins as hannibal lector

can u explain why u don t like a movie rated 8.7/10 since 1991, and the best serial killer film ever made...?
Totally convinced me. I change my vote to Silence of the Lambs.

it should work, having a 8.7;10 rating for 30 odd years has to mean something my friend, u have to take it, it is the best serial killer film, with a great great anthony hopkins as hannibal lector
IMDB hasn't been up for 30 odd years and...neither Silence of the Lambs or SE7EN have been out for 30 odd years.

You can't just shut down an argument by citing a rating from an extremely flawed site. You're gonna have to learn how to use your words.

None of that will stop someone from disliking them. I like both films but to each their own.

For example: neither are “the best serial killer film”.

None of that will stop someone from disliking them. I like both films but to each their own.

For example: neither are “the best serial killer film”.
Which one is then?

IMDB hasn't been up for 30 odd years and...neither Silence of the Lambs or SE7EN have been out for 30 odd years.

You can't just shut down an argument by citing a rating from an extremely flawed site. You're gonna have to learn how to use your words.
Extremely flawed site, tell.me what are reasons that or what power gives u the right to say the site is flawed??explain me please

Totally convinced me. I change my vote to Silence of the Lambs.
Glad u changed ur mind, otherwise there is serious trouble..

Seems u don t know what words to use

I didn't like Silence when I first saw it. Might be that I was still young, but it grew on me over the years.
Se7en was a movie that caught my attention immediately and is still one of my favourites.

Though I've come to love Silence Of The Lambs, it's Se7en for me.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Did Rambond leave his mofo open to be hijacked by his annoying little brother?