Man Of The World

Need Your Love So Bad

Black Magic Woman

Stevie Nicks era

Go Your Own Way

The Chain

Little Lies

Oh Daddy

My favorite song is Albatross. Have you been to a concert?

My favorite song is Albatross. Have you been to a concert?
I totally missed this question when I looked at this thread earlier.

I've seen Fleetwood Mac in concert three times on their Say You Will tour. Their heyday was well before my time, but I started off listening to Stevie Nicks' Bella Donna album (after hearing her sing "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around" with Tom Petty, who has long been my favorite musician). Then Fleetwood Mac reunited for The Dance when I was 16 and I got hooked, particularly on Lindsey Buckingham.

I've seen Lindsey Buckingham in concert five times as a solo artist and he's far and away my favorite guitarist. I also love his vocals and lyrics.

I think it would be tough to choose a favorite Fleetwood Mac song. I really like the Peter Green era, but I also like that sort of transitional phase of the band and my favorite pre-Buckingham Fleetwood Mac album is Bare Trees. I'm also in the minority of really liking the two albums (Behind the Mask and Time) that the band did between Buckingham's departure and the 1997 reunion. My favorite Fleetwood Mac album is definitely 1979's Tusk, which is Buckingham-centric but also features some of Stevie Nicks and Christine McVie's best work.

One of my all time favorite songs is Crystal:
Stevie Nicks
Buckingham Nicks
Fleetwood Mac

First heard it on the Practical Magic soundtrack. Saw the movie in high school and loved the song ever since.

One of my all time favorite songs is Crystal:
Stevie Nicks
Buckingham Nicks
Fleetwood Mac

First heard it on the Practical Magic soundtrack. Saw the movie in high school and loved the song ever since.
I love the Buckingham Nicks and Fleetwood Mac versions of that song but can't stand the Stevie Nicks version.

I remember when I was still a Stevie Nicks fan thinking that it was odd that Buckingham sang that song when Nicks was the one who wrote it. And as much as I loved Lindsey Buckingham, I really wanted to hear Stevie sing it. Then she released that.

Sometimes you've got to be careful what you wish for.

I love all three and probably listen to the Stevie Nicks version most often- but I also love goats too.

All good people are asleep and dreaming.
Where's the Bob Welch era?

Fleetwood Mac - Hypnotized

Fleetwood Mac - Sentimental Lady

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Peter Green was the initial driving force, but Danny Kirwan is also a great guitarist, could sing (not the best lyricist)

The Green Manalishi

Danny has some nice solo songs too, but here's are a couple great ones from FM

Woman of a Thousand Years

Dragonfly (Peter loved this song)

My favorite song of Christine
Prove Your Love

My favorite Buckingham-Nicks era song
The Chain

My favorite of Bob Welch - the only guy NOT inducted into the R&R HOF.. I never was a fan of Jeremy Spencer, shuffle blues isn't my thing. Danny came in, and Peter was able to have a new sidekick and a new direction

Here are some of my favorites that haven't been posted yet:

Dust (Bare Trees)

Spare Me A Little Of Your Love (Bare Trees)

Beautiful Child (Tusk)

Oh Daddy (Rumours)

Save Me A Place (Tusk)

That's All For Everyone (Tusk)

As Long As You Follow (Greatest Hits)

I Got It In For You (Time)

In the Back of My Mind (Behind the Mask)

I'm So Afraid (The Dance - or any live version. I don't like the 1975 studio version)

Come (Say You Will)

Murrow Turning Over In His Grave (Say You Will)

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I'd love to hear some solo stuff, some stuff that is "underground" --

Here's a song from Danny's first solo.. Tragic case. The other guys say he was wayyyy too serious about music (a good trait i think) but mixed with the alcoholism they kicked him out. Last time I read, he was still living in a homeless shelter in London. There have been talks about a possible re-union, maybe something like the Eagles did, having the other guys for a few songs, encores...

Danny Kirwan - Caroline

It's a song about Fleetwood Mac.
Ah, I didn't make it far enough into it to get that. It was too awful.

This is my favorite Fleetwood Mac related song: