Hey! New to this site, real excited to start!

Tools    

Hey everyone!

I've been a HUGE movie lover for as long as I can remember. No one in my family and none of my friends appreciates movies like I do so I'm hoping I've found a place where I can nerd out and learn new things about my favorite movies. I'm always looking for new movie suggestions from other film lovers and open to new interpretations of amazing films.

Really excited to meet other people who love and appreciate movies as much as me and super stoked to have great discussions and arguments and eyeopening realizations!(:

VFN
Winter Calls Thy Name
Welcome.

Welcome, and I'm quite sure this site will satisfy your needs - at least to some extent.

Personally I have the same problem as you, with friends and family who don't appreciate and LOVE movies like I do. Apart from being a great movie forum, I also think this is the best forum in general I have ever been on. I hope you will think the same, if you decide to stick around!

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
Glad to see you. I was happy to find this place. Most other places I found were sites with comment sections that devolved into discussions about anything but movies.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Welcome! This is the best site for movies. I saw you only had 6 on your Top 10 list. I don't know how many movies you've seen, but I'm sure you'd have great results if you checked out the favorite films of those who post on here.

Good luck!

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!