Favorite Underrated Movies

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
It's easy to tell everyone that you love some of the highly rated classic movies like "Citizen Kane", "Casablanca", etc., but it's a bit harder to tell everyone that you love a movie that's just considered an okay movie by most people. Some movies just don't get the love that they deserve, or maybe you just related to it better than most people, or maybe you just love the movie, but you don't even know why.

What are some of your favorite underrated movies? You know, those movies that other people watched once and forgot about it, but you can watch it over and over again. The movies that you've seen so many times that you know every line of dialogue, and every expression on the characters faces. The movies that you love even though they have an average or mediocre rating on IMDB and Rotten Tomatoes.

Buried , Ghost Ship , Clerks 2 , The Butterfly Effect and 25th hour !

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.

Kiss Me Goodbye (1982) - I fell in love with James Caan in this movie.

Always (1989) - Richard Dreyfuss really makes me feel the pain that he's going through while watching his girl with another man.

Seems Like Old Times (1980) - The final courtroom scene is one of the funniest scenes ever.

Both of The Hangover sequels - both were funny and well-written but got unjustly trashed by the critics

Movie Forums Stage-Hand
Buried , Ghost Ship , Clerks 2 , The Butterfly Effect and 25th hour !
The Butterfly Effect for sure

Go Agead, Make My Day

To people it's just another western

To me it's probably the greatest western

Che? (1972)

A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...