Beavis and Butthead

Tools    

I've been watching a lot of the Beavis and Butthead 90s episodes, and I must say I'm finding great pleasure from it.

One of my favorite music videos:

Favorite episode (so far):

Also I saw the movie, it wasn't as great as the show, but still pretty funny.

What do you think of the duo?
Favorite episode?
Favorite Music Video?

It's hard to pick a fave episode, loved the film though.
I'd say Season 2, when they expanded the whole thing into a proper series is my fave... Series 1 only had 4 episodes and the original airing only had 2 short episodes in 1992.

Season 3 was good too, they'd found their feet with the writing and characters etc by then and really went for it.

The Episode when they forget how to pee is funny. Trouble Urinating, Season 4 Episode 3.

I love Beavis And Butt-Head, completely unashamed of ripping society and full of violence and childish humour too... awesome.

I started watching when it first came out in 1993 when I was 11 years old... I missed the 2 original short episodes in 1992... but have been a fan ever since.

Glad to see it back on British telly too. Without Beavis And Butt-Head, the world would be a boring place.

The most loathsome of all goblins
It's sad that so many people think Beavis and Butt-head is nothing but crude humor and silly catchphrases, never taking the time to look beneath the surface at Mike Judge's trademark satire.

I didn't appreciate 1990's music / culture much when I actually lived through it, but I liked Beavis and Butthead. I can't remember all the old episodes, but I enjoyed what I saw of the new episodes when they came back on TV (are they still back?)

I have a t-shirt of them right now.

that's what she said...
My brothers fav show, me and my siblings grew up in the 90's. My brother has a bunch of episodes on VHS but now they are unplayable . I swear to this day he always has to say "I AM CORNHOLIO" and "I NEED SOME TP FOR MY BUNG-HOLE".... lol, I know it sounds stupid but it's actually putting a smile on my face since now being an adult I don't see my siblings as much as I used to!

Lol! Cornholio...

I remember when I was about 14 years old and my brother dared me to do a Beavis impression. I pulled my shirt up over my head, raised my arms and walked around shouting the "I Am Cornholio I Need TP For My Bung-Hole" lines, very loudly, in my very best Beavis voice...

... what's so funny about that? I hear you ask...

We were in the bowling alley on a saturday night... must have been about 200 people watching me.