Movie you liked in the past but dont like it now

Tools    

What movie have you seen in the past you really liked but you dont like it now? For me it is the 1970's King Kong. I saw it when it first came out, and thought it was great. But after watching it a while back I thought there was nothing to it. Lousy special effects, Jessica Lang was at her worst, dumb story line. Tastes change over the years.

Most of the classic Disney animations. I think Bambi is about the only exception. But the rest of them I really don't care for on account of all the singing. Same with All Dogs Go To Heaven and a lot of other similar animated films.

The most loathsome of all goblins
For me, all of Cameron's films aside from the original The Terminator would fall under this category. Used to love the hell out of his films as a teenager, now I find them to be cheap, empty thrillers with very little meat to them.

Im kind of the same way about thrillers and action films. I used to love those kind of movies, but anymore most of them leave me cold. I must be getting old, anymore I like the old classic films and dramatic films like Sense and Sensibility, that sort of thing and documentaries.

Just another movie Guru
THE LAST ACTION HERO.

And what's sad about this one, is that I love to remember the film, but damnit all I can't sit down and watch it anymore.. It's horrible.

The most loathsome of all goblins
THE LAST ACTION HERO.

And what's sad about this one, is that I love to remember the film, but damnit all I can't sit down and watch it anymore.. It's horrible.
The first half of the film is quite amusing, but once they bring Jack Slater into the "real world" it becomes almost unbearable.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Pretty much every James Bond movie. I still really like Live and Let Die though. Guilty pleasures.
I feel the same way. Watched almost all of them as a kid/mid-teenager, but now I'd be hard pressed to sit through any. Also Fight Club, partially due to its ridiculous amount of hype I'm guessing, but I used to love it and now hate even hearing about it.

Hate is a bit strong, but 20 years ago I loved it, whereas the last time I tried to watch it, I didn't get very far. Same thing happened with True Romance last year.

Just another movie Guru
The first half of the film is quite amusing, but once they bring Jack Slater into the "real world" it becomes almost unbearable.
God I know, right! Horrible. Amazingly horrible.

What movie have you seen in the past you really liked but you dont like it now? For me it is the 1970's King Kong. I saw it when it first came out, and thought it was great. But after watching it a while back I thought there was nothing to it. Lousy special effects, Jessica Lang was at her worst, dumb story line. Tastes change over the years.
Well, I would't have the experience of watching again movies that I liked a long time ago because I became adult over the last few years and so my tastes "converged" to mature ones very recently, therefore, if I try to watch stuff that I liked 10 years ago I will not like it now and I know it very well: I was 10 when I watched The Phantom Menace and I though it was an incredible movie at the time, I never watched it again but I know I will not like it very much now if I decide to re-watch it.

Story about my mother: The Castrating Zionist
Hate is a bit strong, but 20 years ago I loved it, whereas the last time I tried to watch it, I didn't get very far.
Dead Alive is the best Peter Jackson movie. No question.