The Rock
19.23%
5 votes
Con Air
50.00%
13 votes
Face/Off
26 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.

All three flicks have Nicolas Cage and all three are, in my opinion, great examples of why 90's action films ruled. Choose your favourite of the three, simple as that.

I love all three, but The Rock is the best film on the poll, which easily has the distinction of being Michael Bay's best film and his only great film.

I'm not going to vote because I've only seen Con Air but it's one of those films that I know isn't particularly good but I love it, seen it many a times and although it's ridiculous it's just a load of good fun with a good cast

I vote for Face/Off. Con Air is trash. Nicolas Cage is horrible, in all 3 films for that matter, even when he did his crazy eyes look in Face/Off.

Con air out of the three, i have seen that movie many many times and i love it

You didn't like his science geek routine in The Rock?

I like nothing about the guy. Guy hasn't been in a good movie since Lord of War. Only been in a handful of good films in his entire career (probably being generous)...

We've gone on holiday by mistake

I like nothing about the guy. Guy hasn't been in a good movie since Lord of War. Only been in a handful of good films in his entire career (probably being generous)...
What about Kick Ass. I remember you saying that you really, REALLY love Kick Ass.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Damn, tough choice between The Rock and Face Off. Con Air is fun trash.

I voted for Face Off but really nothing to choose between that and Rock.

Nic Cage does kick an enormous amount of arse...

I'm actually surprised about the reception to Face/Off, I thought that one would be the least popular one out of the poll. It's certainly a good film, with good performances (the Travoltage chewing the scenery like there is no tomorrow), but I expected a lot more votes for the more popular (and better) Con Air or The Rock.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Face/Off is better as a serious film AND as a campy film. Always has been. The others are fun though. My fave part of ConAir is the car freefall.

Face/Off is really cool.

I like both The Rock and Con Air too, and they have better action scenes, but I really like Face/Off's story and performances, silly as it may be.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Face/Off is really cool.

I like both The Rock and Con Air too, and they have better action scenes, but I really like Face/Off's story and performances, silly as it may be.
It wasn't silly per se...but it was a silly premise that was taken and done completely well.

I am glad no one mentioned gone in sixty seconds.

It wasn't silly per se...but it was a silly premise that was taken and done completely well.

I am glad no one mentioned gone in sixty seconds.
And for good reason...

But I did come very, very close to including Broken Arrow in the poll, because when I think of any of the three in the poll, i then think of the other two and Broken Arrow.