Tools    

Cast:

Anne Hathaway - Good sort
Hugh Jackman - Aussie
Russell Crowe - Aussie

I do not like Anne Hathaway.
I do not like Hugh Jackman.
I despise musicals.

But I will see this. I have to see this.
I LOVE Russell Crowe.

But I don't think I'm going to like it.

I can't stand him. His acting has never impressed me and he has the bad habit of either playing ultra-masculine roles or somewhat effeminate ones.

He just doesn't appeal to me. Not at all.

Smells mystical, doesn't it?
I can't stand him. His acting has never impressed me and he has the bad habit of either playing ultra-masculine roles or somewhat effeminate ones.

He just doesn't appeal to me. Not at all.

I never thought of Hugh Jackman as a good actor until I saw The Fountain.

Amanda Seyfried is horrible, but I like that Eddie Redmayne fellow.

I don't like Musicals either, however, 2 Aussie's are playing ..........? roles!

I am burdened with glorious purpose
There is nothing cringeworthly about that trailer and the singing, and Les Miserables is probably the greatest musical ever performed on stage.

If you are not moved by the music and the story, you have no heart.

What's the name for....." " roles? I can't think of the name. "big part" roles?

I apparently have no heart.

Obviously, I haven't actually seen this movie (yet) but I have seen the one starring Liam Neeson and was less than impressed.

There is nothing cringeworthly about that trailer and the singing, and Les Miserables is probably the greatest musical ever performed on stage.

If you are not moved by the music and the story, you have no heart.
It's cringeworthy to me and I find most musicals cringeworthy(especially stage based ones). But I didn't say anything about the story, I enjoyed Hugo's book.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
I'm excited by this. I'm in the minority of people who loves musicals and I love the story of Les Miserables. I'm less than excited about Jackman. I've only ever liked him as Wolverine.

I'm less than excited about Jackman. I've only ever liked him as Wolverine.

I'm excited by this. I'm in the minority of people who loves musicals and I love the story of Les Miserables. I'm less than excited about Jackman. I've only ever liked him as Wolverine.

How can you comment on Jackman when that Amanda Seyfried turd is floating around the punch bowl?

She's hot, that's what counts

Chappie doesn't like the real world
How can you comment on Jackman when that Amanda Seyfried turd is floating around the punch bowl?
Because I haven't seen enough of her work to judge her one way or the other.

I am burdened with glorious purpose
No, Miss Vicky, you have a heart. But the negativity I was reading was rather bothersome. That comment made about the singing was a gross overstatement, imo.

In all seriousness, watching this musical live was one of the finest moments of my life. I will never forget the chills that ran down my spine listening to "Bring Him Home." I was in a trance all the way home.

I don't believe there has ever been anything comparable on stage. It just doesn't get any better than this.

I have never anticipated and feared a movie more than this one.

Because I haven't seen enough of her work to judge her one way or the other.

Well you're in for an unpleasant surprise.

I'm not a huge musical fan but the trailer for this film absolutely won me over. I can't wait to see it.