What is source of Katsumoto knowledge in The Last Samurai?

Tools    

This is about dept of thought behind character. Both in basic writing and it's presention in this film.

Ken Watanabe character Katsumoto in The Last Samurai knows what Tom Cruise character Nathan Algren next move will be in the fight scene in the house. He has to know from someone. When you get to old you watch more and you can learn more too. You know what your capable of doing. If your honest with yourself can translate that knowledge.

If your the mirror or the camera to the possible action you can change. You actions may fit others. You don't want to be countered on by Ken Watanabe character Katsumoto. You might show up once though, but not in action.

Hiroyuki Sanada chatcater Ujio is now educator. What is interesting is he breaks every rule of form. He moves through leaving bleeding ninjas everywhere. He uses his strentgh. It was his high strentgh output that gave me the clue.

It's nice to think of a teacher getting really upset if someone screws with his students break all the rules of honor.

I belive Seizo Fukumoto character the Silent Samurai or Bob was a instructor at one time. I believe he is the one that works out with Ken Watanabe character Katsumoto. He says a name and then moves like him.

So long a time of training so much watching. Enough time to require honest?

His last move requires strentgh to do, strentgh or such feeling as to deliever what is not normally possible. Body guard trainer ex-instructor. His last move has been seen before. It is that of Achilles. I only did that once in dodgeball. I never thought much about it. I didn't think of it until I really thought of him losing it. I have no idea what it looked like. The guy could believe what he was seeing and started laughing. When puts his foot down the he goes the other way. But that is tooo far. That's not side stepping.

Bob L. Petersen

We can debate how ugly I am later.

I will alway love to still be able to move when I can.

A system of cells interlinked
I am having trouble understanding the exact point of this statement. That flick was pants, though.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I thought "pants" meant something like "HA HA! I pulled your pants down! B.S.!" Then again I'm old, one-eyed and smell...

If someone pulls your pants down, which is what that means, it is a bad thing . . . or it usually is. So maybe pants means bad, not good.

Originally Posted by Powdered Wawa
I'm so confused...
How do you feel, now!?!