Crank 2: High Voltage

Tools    

Killing's As Easy As Breathing...
ok so on IMDB there is a big debate on this movie. some think because
WARNING: "Crank" spoilers below
He died
that this movie will be stupid but i don't know looks like it could be interesting and of course fun

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1121931/

coming 2009 (hopefully)

Crank was an excellent action movie if nothing else.It had moments of humour and a semi touching ending.

Although I agree,despite the twitch at the end they can't do this second without makin Chev Chelios a superhero.
(which I'm fine with )

In the Beginning...
Why do people think that labeling a film "action" excuses it from being the dumbest piece of ***** ever recorded on celluloid?
I'm not arguing with you, but I think it's a little bit more excusable because the film doesn't ever take itself seriously. Nobody was trying to win awards here. Sometimes movies are designed to be stupid, and that's what makes them fun. For what it was, I enjoyed it.

That said, the idea to make a sequel is dumb. Really dumb. Like, "screw-logic-we-just-want-to-make-a-quick-piggyback-buck" dumb.

Bad studio! Bad!! [points finger]

The action in Crank was fun.Fun things make me happy.Me being happy is good.

Fun(action) movie=good(action) movie
So I take it you're a big Dolf Lundgren/Steven Seagal/Jean-Claude Van Damme fan?
I'm not arguing with you, but I think it's a little bit more excusable because the film doesn't ever take itself seriously. Nobody was trying to win awards here. Sometimes movies are designed to be stupid, and that's what makes them fun.
Doesn't Mortal combat fall into that category...?

I'm not arguing with you, but I think it's a little bit more excusable because the film doesn't ever take itself seriously. Nobody was trying to win awards here. Sometimes movies are designed to be stupid, and that's what makes them fun. For what it was, I enjoyed it.
Exactly! Take it for what it is, cause the movie does! Which makes it so entertaining.

As for the sequel....schweet i say! I don't care how the first one ended. It's suppose to be like a video game anyway...ever heard of extra lives!?

can't wait

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Why so much hate for Mortal Kombat? I loved that movie, I feel that it had the same thing happen Batman and Robin, the internet really brought it down, I mean it was bad, but it was fun bad, now it turned into the "Worst movie ever made!"

In the Beginning...
One wonders why...
Yeah, but I genuinely think that, for what it was, Crank was well-crafted. Mortal Kombat is just all-around bad.

Originally Posted by Lennon
Why so much hate for Mortal Kombat? I loved that movie, I feel that it had the same thing happen Batman and Robin, the internet really brought it down, I mean it was bad, but it was fun bad, now it turned into the "Worst movie ever made!"
Batman and Robin wasn't the worst movie ever made.

Oh wait, yes it was.

Seriously, though, that film completely missed the mark on what Batman ought to be, much less what's expected from a fairly respectable franchise prior to Schumacher getting his dirty hands on it. I mean, it was obvious the guy never cared about Batman or his target demographic.

Seriously, though, that film completely missed the mark on what Batman ought to be, much less what's expected from a fairly respectable franchise prior to Schumacher getting his dirty hands on it. I mean, it was obvious the guy never cared about Batman or his target demographic.
Oh come on all of the cheesy acting, tell me it wasn't fun

although there was another movie planned that would have had Harley in it, who is one of my favorites! But Batman and Robin killed that

anyway, Crank 2 sounds FUN!

One wonders what actually qualifies as a "bad" bad film for you...

One wonders what actually qualifies as a "bad" bad film for you...
Well I think all films are good, to an extent, like I mean Mortal Kombat will win no awards, but I had fun, but when I review it, I see it on a regular bad-good scalem but in my mind I'm going "That was fun!"

the past crank was very entertaining and I've enjoyed it very well.., I hope this movie too.,