Happy Birthday linespalsy

Tools    

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Linespalsy!

Have a great time celebrating, whatever you end up doing.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday lines!!

Hey thanks folks. Sorry I didn't respond earlier but my birthday was pretty hectic getting prepared to go away. After that I had a great time in Chicago the last six days. No pictures but it was a great week.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Oops, I missed this. Happy Birthday, Lines!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Missed this one too.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Be-Lated Birthday!!!

Sorry I'm so late but I hope you had a great one!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)