Happy Birthday 7thson

Tools    

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO A FLASH GUY

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday!

Did you know that 'Ming' is used in Paddyland to describe a state of uncleanliness, for instance 'Your bedroom's minging' or 'She's a right minger, I wouldn't touch her with yours' etc.

I dunno where that relates to bald-headed, pointy-bearded evil fellas or, indeed, vases...

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
7thson! happy birthday you hard old man, i hope your family gives you a nice little diddy of a birthday.

(i know that you aren't really hard, you're actually quite sweet, but no one is supposed to know that.)

Put me in your pocket...

Happy 40th Birthday 7thson!

I hope you're having a great weekend celebrating your milestone.
Sending lots of good wishes in the future for you and your next milestone.

Chaotic Neutral
Happy birthday!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	cake-2-1.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	5727  

Thanks everybody. Has been interesting day so far. I got to take my grandaughter shopping, and we got caught in a downpour. So far so good though, I think I do notice a few more grey hairs in my beard this morning though, might be time to shave it.

Many many happy returns 7th.
"You have to believe in God before you can say there are things that man was not meant to know. I don't think there's anything man wasn't meant to know. There are just some stupid things that people shouldn't do." -David Cronenberg

Is this early or belated well wishes?

Just kidding, seems someone wanted to get their 25 posts the cheap way, didnt work out too well for them it appears. Thanks anyway.

Originally Posted by 7thson
Is this early or belated well wishes?

Just kidding, seems someone wanted to get their 25 posts the cheap way, didnt work out too well for them it appears. Thanks anyway.
Haha Well that's what I get for NOT reading the post date. Choose whichever you like belated or early happy birthday nonetheless.