Brokeback To The Future

Tools    

That was pretty good... YouTube has some great stuff...

SNL Pirate Skit

Thats a pretty good one.
"Directing ain't about drawing a neat little picture and showing it to the cameraman. I didn't want to go to film school. I didn't know what the point was. The fact is, you don't know what directing is until the sun is setting and you've got to get five shots and you're only going to get two." - David Fincher

Female assassin extraordinaire.
dude, too too funny! thanks for sharing. it has now been posted on my myspace profile. eheheh.

Originally Posted by thmilin
dude, too too funny! thanks for sharing. it has now been posted on my myspace profile. eheheh.
Which one? the SNL skit or the Brokeback to the Future?

here are a bunch of recuts just like brokeback to the future. I like the Terminator 2 and The Shining the best

recuts

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Just out of spite of ebaums, since he never, ever gives credit to the producers, I think its worth it to mention the group of guys who kicked off this surge of re-edits a few months ago with a contest they held amongst themselves:

www.ps260.com

My personal favorite is Titanic as J-Horror. With West Side Story as a zombie flick coming in a close second.

Originally Posted by FilmPirate
Which one? the SNL skit or the Brokeback to the Future?
sorry! the brokeback clip. but i'll go check out the SNL one too, for fairness.

Oh I don't care... I was just wondering. I got all confused, yanno?

There's treachery afoot!!!
I've watched this a couple of times and still can't not laugh.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
I've watched this a couple of times and still can't not laugh.
I'm with you. Didn't quite see what was so funny. I mean wow, they just made it look like they were gay. Man, if more people did this we'd be laughing all the time.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

There's treachery afoot!!!
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
im pretty sure wonder boy meant he laughed everytime he watched it. not the other way around
Yeah thats what I meant, sorry if it didnt come across like that

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
im pretty sure wonder boy meant he laughed everytime he watched it. not the other way around
Alright, guess I'm the only one that didn't laugh. Now that, I find amusing.

hmm, the SNL skit only made me laugh when sarrrrsssgaarrrd dutifully provided the URL for a bestiality website with a straight face. he's a pervy little pale man. i kinda like him.

I thought it was ok. I prefer Broke Mac Mountain instead though.

there's a frog in my snake oil
Ok, the back of this trend has been broken, it'd seem. But i so did like this one...

**Beware, contains Samuel L Jackson's favourite swearword, and may offend the devout
Charlton Heston fans**