Site Upgrades

Tools    

Hi everyone,

I've just upgraded us to vBulletin 3.0.9, which is the latest stable release, and should make things a bit more secure. The downside is that I have to re-apply some of the changes I've made, and I'm still working out some bugs. As you may have already noticed, the WYSIWYG editor that was formerly available for new thread and replies is temporarily out of commission. I'm working on getting it functional again, though, as I know it makes post formatting a great deal more convenient than the halfway editor I'm typing this with now.

Another downside is that, since the first attempt failed, we had to revert to a backup file to try again, and as a result lost roughly half a day of posts (first half of yesterday). Sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused. Everything should be basically functional, save for a few errors and changes here and there. Hopefully I'll get them all figured out shortly.

Sorry about that. Backups are done each night, which can't account for anything posted the next morning if a problem occurs the same afternoon. I wish there was something I could do.

Arresting your development

BayBay Ruuuu...

Never the mind...

Originally Posted by Yoda
the WYSIWYG editor that was formerly available for new thread and replies is temporarily out of commission. I'm working on getting it functional again,
do you have an ETA on that? i'd like to make a post with some pictures....

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by adidasss
do you have an ETA on that? i'd like to make a post with some pictures....
So, post the pics. You don't need the editor for that, just apply image tags to the url. For more info, check the small VB_code guide at the bottom of this and all pages on MoFo.

Hope it works for ya...

And thanks Yoda

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
Ooh, sabres are gone?

I now have the same amout of rep dots as the elite. Score.
I can't give Rep!

That's no good...bloody gremlins....it's their fault....