New gal

Tools    

Game over man..Game over!
Hell I am a noob...hope to meet some nice people here.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Come on in, join the party!
Hope you enjoy and use this forum frequently, the only advice I have for you is don't eat yellow snow!!!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The People's Republic of Clogher
Your avatar certainly sobered me up...

Welcome to MoFo.

Allow myself...to intruduce myself. I have loved movies since I was a kid. I live in Florida, I hate Hurricanes, I love bar-B-Q ribs, I love Jap Anime. a few of my favorite movies:
Casablanca
Maltese Facon
Jaws
Close Encounters of The Third Kind
Star Wars Trilogy
Ninja Scroll
Indiana Jones Trilogy
Key Largo
Back To The Future trilogy
Alien and Aliens
Predator
An affair to remember
American Psycho
Tombstone
Too many more. I will give any movie a first shot. Thanks Guys and gals I feel welcomed already!

MovieForums Extra

And hello........hope you stick around for a while and enjoy the hospitality.

Originally Posted by got2envy
live in Florida, I hate Hurricanes,
Welcome fellow hurricane hating Floridian.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Welcome to MoFo! Have fun!

Thanks everyone, I am planning on sticking around. It is hard to find a good movie forum..

Arresting your development
Welcome. Please keep your hands and arms inside the train and remain seated at all times. Thank you.

Don't feed the emotional animals!

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Thanks everyone, I am planning on sticking around. It is hard to find a good movie forum..
You can stop looking now.

BTW: solid list of favorites, I'll look forward to hearing more from you.

A system of cells interlinked
Hello and welcome!

On the anime tip...Have you seen:

Perfect Blue
Gasaraki
Serial Experiments: Lain

Allow myself...to intruduce myself. I have loved movies since I was a kid. I live in Florida, I hate Hurricanes...
Howdy doo-doo.

I don't much cotton to venemous anti-Hurricane talk like that (The University of Miami is a fine school), but other than that....

A few of my favorite movies:
Casablanca
Maltese Falcon
Love those too. If you haven't seen them already, also check out Notorious (1946 - Alfred Hitchcock), Gilda (1946 - Charles Vidor), Laura (1944 - Otte Preminger), Dark Passage (1947 - Delmer Daves), Out of the Past (1947 - Jacques Tourneur), Gaslight (1944 - George Cukor), The Big Heat (1953 - Fritz Lang), In A Lonely Place (1950 - Nicholas Ray), The Asphalt Jungle (1950 - John Huston) and The Killing (1956 - Stanley Kubrick). You know, when you have a minute.

See you in cyberspace.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra