What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Talking of Christmas lights, I'm wondering if the town where I live is the only place in the world which has a metal Christmas tree?

As you can also see, this little corner of County Tyrone also has a rather out-of-place looking building. The story goes that in eighteenhundredandsomething a firm of architects was charged with coming up with designing a new police station and the plans got mixed up with another one of their cop shops, this one destined for the Khyber Pass!

We got their station and the famous mountain region of Pakistan got a good old Irish building complete with huge stone fireplace.

It's a great story so I don't care how true it is.

Female Jungle Poster
Wondering if we're gonna have some friends over tonight for a pre-Christmas party (the first of many, I'm sure).

And yes, there will be boozin' a'plenty!

"Exit, pursued by a bear." ~

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Waiting for the guy to fetch my car back, he is taking the immobiliser off finally, lets hope thats the last time the car will be in trouble for a long while.

Argh, BIG snow now!

Anyway, I'm terrible with people's names and when I recognised the charity bag-packer at my local Tescos this morning as a girl I used to *ahem* hang around with years ago I was pleased and a little nervous.

I needn't have worried, however, because she greeted me with a beaming smile and a "Hi Robert!"

Which isn't my name, so I felt less embarrassed when I informed her that I'd completely forgotten hers and wasn't even gonna attempt it. She's married now. Boo.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just sat down with a nice warm coffee and im now chilled. We have been out for a meal to celebrate my little sisters 14th birthday, and fairplay the meal was to die for, I had a mixed grill.

Good news on the car front the guy came and took the immobiliser off completley and the car know starts and I can drive the thing so im very very relieved and all it cost me was new battery £39 and then £80 to take the immobiliser off.

Haunted Heart, Beautiful Dead Soul
slowly waking up with kevin at my side!!! just have to go to the dr's and then we are headed to see his side of the family.

slowly waking up with kevin at my side!!! just have to go to the dr's and then we are headed to see his side of the family.
Kevin's home!?!.... what in the heck are you doing on here sister...

BTW... your "leg" just made me realize I have not watched A Christmas Story yet...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Female Jungle Poster
Cussin' myself for falling asleep on the couch last night, and am paying for it with only four hours sleep and a pinched back.

Hey, I just realized; now hubby has to do the housework for me today..woot!

Starting the Christmas eating already. Other than that? You guessed it, Models Inc: and a cup of tea... This time, with dark chocolate Cadbury's Fingers.

Banned from Hollywood.
Apart from reading this thread, I am smoking a Marlboro red and drinking coffee [bad habits (the smoking part) at 3:30 in the morning-Athens, Gr time ]

Female Jungle Poster
Trying desperately to re-install a mouse cursor which I accidentally deleted earlier.

I suspect that I've lost it forever. *sheds a tear*

I was gonna go on a big rant about Amazon and how, even after ordering a couple of presents allegedly in stock a couple of weeks ago, their stuff doesn't arrive in time for Christmas.

My thunder has been stolen because they've just arrived. Oh well.

I know what category I am in on that list.

Female Jungle Poster
Waiting for hubby and friends to come back from the auto parts store and grocery.

Hubby bought a used car yesterday, and evidently, it's missing a few vital "organs".

He better hurry; I'm hungry, and dangerously low on smokes; this does not bode well for anybody.

Female Jungle Poster
Your scaring me Karibou. *cowers in the gazebo until the tempest stops*
*hugs beelzebubbles*

Not to worry, sweetie. The storm has passed as my smokes and food have been restocked and hubby's working on the car. All is right with the world again.

(For now, that is. )