The Movie Forums Top 100 of All-Time Refresh

→ in
Tools    

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Maybe this was talked about and I missed it, bit I'm struggling to decide whether or not to include the few in my real top 25 that literally have no shot at making this.

I think I'll just do it to make my real 25 legitimate to what I believe, but I hope the few others that I would use to replace won't be affected by not making the list

We did talk about it, but it's obviously not the basis for a rule. Ultimately everyone decides for themselves. Some people like the pragmatic posture, some don't, it's the usual back and forth really.

I slightly incline towards the list being a statement about the community as a whole, and in general between a distinction between Good and Favorite (which I've elaborated on in other threads), but that's just my opinion as an individual. Everyone gets to make up their own mind.

Yeah some might go solely for faves, or solely for decent movies.
I went with favourites that are legitimately decent movies.

Decent in my opinion of course

Not only can you not Ignore me, I can (and will) put up all sorts of big annoying flashing things and overlays to make sure you send a list in.
Ha..To be really annoying ya could use that dreaded bb code that puts everyone's own name in it

Ha..To be really annoying ya could use that dreaded bb code that puts everyone's own name in it
I dunno, that might annoy Unregistered if he did that.

We did talk about it, but it's obviously not the basis for a rule. Ultimately everyone decides for themselves. Some people like the pragmatic posture, some don't, it's the usual back and forth really.

I slightly incline towards the list being a statement about the community as a whole, and in general between a distinction between Good and Favorite (which I've elaborated on in other threads), but that's just my opinion as an individual. Everyone gets to make up their own mind.
What I'm doing is: I've made a list of 100+ films that I love AND that I think are great because of some redeeming virtues.

Then, I'm trying to narrow it down to 25 films that deserve recognition on the MoFo list...AND that I still love too. But it's hard cutting so many great films to get down to 25.

I dunno, that might annoy John W Constantine if he did that.
oh really?

ot: My list is pretty set, don't see any last minute changes.

My top 100 is so fluid, because of my lack of commitment. Hence I submitted my top 25 with not a mention from my favorite director(s), the Coens...
Forgive a newbie...
The Coens have some solid stuff. Especially Barton Fink. I'm sure a few of there more well known films will be making the countdown.