Hey hey

Tools    

Hey there, im new here and i thought that i should come introduce myself!

Umm. Well im an 18 almost 19 year old girl from australia.
I actually stumbled here because im trying to find out what a certain song out of a scene of a movie is. Hopefully I'll eventually find out!

Erm, well i guess if you want to know anything else you could just ask?

Cheers,daiTHEflu

Nebbs? where is he/she from?
heh australia is a big place!

Thanks for the welcome though!

Wherebouts in nz are you?
im on the east coast of newsouth wales of oz. you are practically across the road! haha

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome to MoFo!

Nebbs could be your older sister y'know.

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Welcome to MoFo!

Nebbs could be your older sister y'know.
Haha..well! if i had an older sister then it could be the case!!

I live on the East Coast of Austalia Wollongong Hi little sister

Hi there.... welcome to MoFo...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally Posted by daiTHEflu
I actually stumbled here because im trying to find out what a certain song out of a scene of a movie is. Hopefully I'll eventually find out!
Hi there, and welcome. Have any luck finding that song yet?
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Originally Posted by nebbit

I live on the East Coast of Austalia Wollongong Hi little sister
hey hey! im from newcastle! Its only like a few hours up north from you hey? hah i always used to get confused to whether it was before or after sydney.

Originally Posted by spudracer
Hi there, and welcome. Have any luck finding that song yet?
hey nah i havent really asked on here yet. i was thinking that when im able to ill just start a thread.
Any ideas as to what section i might go to ask that?

hey hey! im from newcastle! Its only like a few hours up north from you hey? hah i always used to get confused to whether it was before or after sydney.
Newcastle is about the same distance from Sydney but North. nice to meet you

Originally Posted by nebbit
Newcastle is about the same distance from Sydney but North. nice to meet you
reallllly? gosh! i thought it was just past sydney! hah!
I have a friend down there. i never realised how long it must take him to get here! gosh!

Nice to meet you too btw!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
hey nah i havent really asked on here yet. i was thinking that when im able to ill just start a thread.
Any ideas as to what section i might go to ask that?
The TV & Music forum, which you can find right here.

Originally Posted by spudracer
The TV & Music forum, which you can find right here.
Thanks!
You're a champ

Randomly visiting for now
Hey Dai! I'm one of the few aussies on here (nebbs being the most famous of us ). I live near the city in Melbourne. I'm 19 and turn 20 in November. There's quite a few uni students on here as well. Are you at Uni, if so what are you studying? If not what are you up to, working?

It's cool that we are kind of spread out across Australia. It would be a little weird if a user lived across the road or something.......or it could be ok if you got to know them real well on Mofo first.......heh if you made them mad on a thread then they could come over and let you have it face-to-face. Fortunately there aren't too many agro mofos . See you on the boards!

Hi and welcome.

Are Aussies really bad at their own geography?, Just asking

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Hey Dai! I'm one of the few aussies on here (nebbs being the most famous of us ). I live near the city in Melbourne. I'm 19 and turn 20 in November. There's quite a few uni students on here as well. Are you at Uni, if so what are you studying? If not what are you up to, working?

It's cool that we are kind of spread out across Australia. It would be a little weird if a user lived across the road or something.......or it could be ok if you got to know them real well on Mofo first.......heh if you made them mad on a thread then they could come over and let you have it face-to-face. Fortunately there aren't too many agro mofos . See you on the boards!

hey hey!
Ive never been to melbourne but i want to come to SHOP SHOP SHOP!
I didnt get into uni. but i really dont mind. Im trying to get into tafe next semester to do my nursing.
Im just working at coles atm to keep the funds coming in! :P
Ive pretty much only just come out of high school so im not too worried atm.
Btw haha! at your little thing about ppl living across the road. Made me laugh.

I get so addicted to sites. Im on realpics and best of all MYSPACE and i just check them everyday now!
Ive been at work all day n im like OOoh! i have to check them all.. and now im going to get addicted to this!

Haha i have said too much! (whats new )
xx