Specific words people try to lead you on to say

Tools    

Well, my vocabulary isnt for strangers to shape and change and I am not paint on a pallette.
I believe it was Dragondese who once replied to Eco that he was partner, but not a puppet.

You do know what "leading someone on" means... that is why there is a saying for it, because its hard to catch and even harder to explain. Every instance is different.

You do know what "leading someone on" means... that is why there is a saying for it, because its hard to catch and even harder to explain. Every instance is different.

I'm with you, see my Dragondese post upthread.

I'm with you, see my Dragondese post upthread.
Yeah. Well. At least I'm observant enough to know when someones trying to play me for a fool. Gotta stay sharp and not give them what they want.

Yeah. Well. At least I'm observant enough to know when someones trying to play me for a fool. Gotta stay sharp and not give them what they want.

So, you're never going to use the word "just" again because you imagine some coworkers have attempted (by means you cannot describe) to get you to say it? Vigilance or paranoia?

I know the who and the what. I dont know the how, but what I want to know is the why. The why is the most important part. Once you know why, then the how doesnt even matter.

I know the who and the what. I dont know the how, but what I want to know is the why. The why is the most important part. Once you know why, then the how doesnt even matter.

1. Amusement. You get someone to say something silly. You giggle with your friends. "The trick works!"

2. Bait. You get someone to say something to get them in trouble. Once they say it, you can use it as a club to get them fired or blackmail them.

3. Redemption. If they can get you to say the words, they can fix you. They're trying to help you.

4. Neurolinguistic Programming. The CIA needs you to kill the president of Paraguay with a fork. The words are triggers to activate you as an agent. NOTE: If you have a copy of Catcher in the Rye, you're in trouble. Honestly, it's probably this one. Be careful.

I'll refuse to use bs made up terminology at work. Every job I've worked has some made up term for a piece of equipment, camera has a name, work phone has a special name, this that. Nope it's all dumb I'll call it what everyone can generally identify it as.

I'll also find myself talking more hood around my hood friends at work but that's not their fault lol and there's nothing wrong with it, i just feel like I'm reverting back to times of my youth.

Well, I am not going to secretly record the conversations I have at work.
This is a perplexing response. You obviously don't need a recording to convey generally how they might do it, and even if you did that still wouldn't preclude you from explaining why they want you to in the first place.

None of this reads like you want to actually be understood or have a discussion. It reads like you want to say something to someone, but can't, so you're saying it to us instead, stripped of context.

Was it a case where you were working for a company that sold an item and your boss was like,
"Tell the customer that if they buy the washer and dryer separately it will cost them $1500 for each, but if they buy them today, under our special two-fer deal, it will cost them JUST $2999 for the whole shebang! And make sure to say 'JUST'!"

???

This reminds me of my dad's old joke...

If you catch a cold, it will take you 14 days to get over it.
But if you go to the doctor, it can be gone in JUST two weeks!

(Dad Jokes)

I just dont know how to deal with skeptical intelligence and non-transparent free peoples.
You "just" don't know? Or you don't know?

Someone's been working on you. Tell us what happened.

I just play games and keep you poor.
Well I'm playing with you because (as Yoda pointed out) your responses don't seem like those of someone seriously seeking advice or corroboration in reference to the topic.

But you keep me poor? How so?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sounds like he's either trolling or schizophrenic.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.