Best And Favorite

Tools    

I'm not sure what the best movie would be. I do believe LA Confidential may be one of the top 3 greatest films made in the last 20+ years. But it wouldn't be in my top 10; it just doesn't have that entertainment value for me.

My favorite, of course, is Sling Blade . That movie is a religious experience. Less is more, so much more.

Appy-polly-loggies
Best Def Stanley Cubricks Clockwork Orange, His style in that movie was amazing because of the fact of how he combined the classical music, to the whole violent theme of the plot, I mean come on the Milk Bar scene def on of the best seens ever filmed.

Fav Would have to be Requiem for a dream, I dont know there is some thing about that movie that just draws me in!

A system of cells interlinked
BEST : Blade Runner

FAVORITE : Blade Runner

It is always in my number one slot because I really do think it's the best film ever made. Blade Runner is the perfect blend of story, production design, and character as far as I am concerned. I can watch this film anytime, in any mood, and am drawn into it immediately. Roy Batty is one of the best characters ever written, and is played perfectly by Hauer. The film speaks on so many levels, I will be unovering them long into my twilight years. An absolute masterpiece combining my two favorite genres of film, Noir, and Science Fiction.

More human than human, that's out motto.

This reminds me, I haven't seen Blade Runner in over a month. I will watch it tonight.

Hmmm... Tough question reall and one that will probably change depending on my mood. For now I'll go with:

Best: Goodfellas
Best: Mr. Smith Goes to Washington

My Top 100 favorite movies.

And this is my BOOMstick!
BEST: Donnie Darko

FAVORITE: Tie between Dude, Where's My Car? and Army Of Darkness

best: Godfather

favorite: Taxi driver/Halloween

So many good movies, so little time.
Best : Citizen Kane
Favorite : The Searchers

"Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."- Groucho Marx

Originally Posted by Nitzer

FAVORITE: Tie between Dude, Where's My Car?
Am i hallucinating or are the words "Dude Where's My Car" actually on the screen right after the word "FAVORITE"?

Appy-polly-loggies
Sorry another favorite------ PIE by daron avonofsky

I am having a nervous breakdance
Best: The Godfather
Favourite: The Thin Red Line

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

In the Beginning...
Originally Posted by Conformist
Sorry another favorite------ PIE by daron avonofsky
You mean Pi, by Darren Aronofsky.

Best: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Favorite: Unbreakable

Not sure on either, but they're both bound to be somewhere amongst the following:
Aguirre, Lawrence of Arabia, Woman in the Dunes, Ikiru, Limbo, McCabe and Mrs. Miller, Steamboat Bill, jr., Tale of Tales, Fantasia, The Muppet Movie, The Red Shoes, Sunset Blvd., Fantasia, The Long Goodbye, Rashomon, The Battle of Kerzhenets, The Playhouse, City Lights, The Seventh Seal, Vengeance is Mine, Blade Runner, Henry Fool, The Blade In the Mood for Love, and Akira.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by cristina
hi!

i'm new...anyway...

my fav is almost famous....
the best ever made....i could say almost famous too...but i think there are more better so...
thats one of my favorites too!

You're a Genius all the time
My absolute favorite film is Brazil. And it's not even close. I think Brazil is the most imaginative, visually immersive movie anyone could hope to see. A dreamy masterpiece chock-full of memorable set pieces, colorful characters and effortlessly amusing dialogue. Brazil keeps you on your toes, it's funny as all hell one minute and profoundly sad or deeply disturbing the next. It's also a potent societal satire, a biting commentary on where we're heading as a civilization. Most satires are forced to sacrifice fully drawn characters or completely realized plots to be effective. Not this one; the crowning achievement of a true genius, Terry Gilliam. I love Brazil.

Do I think it's the perfect movie? Probably not. Gun to my head, I guess I'd say Lawrence of Arabia. But given the choice, if I've got four hours to kill, it's a pretty safe bet I'd hold off on Lawrence and take in Brazil a couple of times, instead.

"We're all in it together"

BEST: The LOTR Series FAVORITE: The SAW Series