The Matrix 4

Tools    

Is Hollywood going to do a remake of "The Matrix"?
I don't think it will ever be the same without Keanu Reeves.
Please provide source.

Public won't accept Michael B Jordan as Morpheus, its a sick joke of an idea

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Public won't accept Michael B Jordan as Morpheus, its a sick joke of an idea
Is that who they want him to play? I thought it was Neo since they originally wanted Will Smith to play that character.

Suspect's Reviews

A system of cells interlinked

It’s not a remake anymore. It’s a sequel that will star Keanu Reeves.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2019/...ana-wachowski/
ďLet me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!Ē ~ Rocky Balboa

Or presidents that put kids in cages
America awaits on bended knee
Bad Religion

Little concerned that just one Wachowski is on board. How do we know if this one is the Simon and not the Garfunkel?
Iím not concerned. They are both equally talented in their own rights. I think itís why Reloaded and Revolutions was a mess. Two much push and pull with the nonsense. Iím addicted to this franchise regardless so I say bring it on.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I've been thinking in recent years that they might do this with Keanu given the success of John Wick.

Questions arise about Morpheus, where is he? Also Trinity is dead, but there's no reason they (the machines) can't recreate a faux Trinity, perhaps as a system of control to keep Neo from causing trouble again.

Very excited! More Matrix less real world this time thanks.

Don't please, don't messup Matrix. The movie is good as it this. I'm sure they will gonna ruin this name if they do a remake of it.