Best cast in a film

Tools    

Boogie Nights, Grand Budapest Hotel, Seven Psychopaths, The Thin Red Line
Fire walk with me.

I haven't seen it, but on paper How the West Was Won has one of the best casts ever assembled:

Jimmy Stewart, Gregory Peck, Debbie Reynolds, George Peppard, Henry Fonda, Karl Malden, Eli Wallach, Spencer Tracy, John Wayne, Lee J. Cobb, Walter Brennan, Thelma Ritter, Harry Morgan, Raymond Massey, Lee Van Cleef, Harry Dean Stanton...

Another one that comes to mind is A Time To Kill

Matthew McConaughey
Samuel L. Jackson
Sandra Bullock
Kevin Spacey
Kiefer Sutherland
Donald Sutherland

"#GAMEOVER420BLAZIT" -bluedeed

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Tarantino is famous for assembling great casts in every movie he directs! Pulp Fiction and Inglorious Basterds are for me the best!

I haven't seen it, but on paper How the West Was Won has one of the best casts ever assembled:

Jimmy Stewart, Gregory Peck, Debbie Reynolds, George Peppard, Henry Fonda, Karl Malden, Eli Wallach, Spencer Tracy, John Wayne, Lee J. Cobb, Walter Brennan, Thelma Ritter, Harry Morgan, Raymond Massey, Lee Van Cleef, Harry Dean Stanton...
Unless you're a total western junkie, there are a lot better ways to spend 3 hours than How the West Was Won.

Yes,I can totally agree on that one.