How Much Do Avatars Affect Your Views of Others?

Tools    

Ah ha, I have now heard Miss Vicky. It's funny, because I want to say that you sound different than I expected, but I honestly had no idea what you would sound like. You have a nice voice, though. Thanks for sharing.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I truly am. My dog was a diabetic, as well. I will try to get a photo of her up soon. She died at the age of roughly 9 to 9 1/2 years of age. I don't get why that has to happen to some dogs. The shots scared me. I took forever on learning how, and trusting myself. I miss her so much. It's only been a few years now.
Vladimir became diabetic age 2. How old was your dog when that happened?

It happened to mine because of a terrible vet. recommended to me by my trainer and breeder .. dog was getting yeast infections and the vet just kept injecting him with steroids until it triggered his diabetes.

and now many thousands of dollars later I am still struggling to keep him healthy.

twice a day now..

sting
I use a lancet to prick blood from that meaty pad by his wrists.

stabby stabby
I inject him with insulin

Ah ha, I have now heard Miss Vicky. It's funny, because I want to say that you sound different than I expected, but I honestly had no idea what you would sound like. You have a nice voice, though. Thanks for sharing.
You're welcome.

I've heard lots of Mofos now - between the chill club and the Mofo podcasts and private messages. I think each and every one surprised me. I always read posts as if they were spoken by a local, so when I hear the various accents it's a little jarring sometimes.

I skipped to the last one first. Now it will be the way I always imagine you
I feel like the original one I recorded for the chill club was better. But this gives you the basic gist.

This is a quick recording of something similar to what I did in the chill club

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1vrlnHxY1C1

Give it a listen quick before I change my mind and delete it.

Pick up the phooooooone....

I've been thinking about hosting an audio commentary one day for the doc I was.
I figure most people here have probably never done a live chat with someone from a movie while watching said movie. That experience has got to be worth something. I could answer questions and provide insights into everything as it happens.

Frankly I've seen the thing way too many times I have no desire to watch it again but I'm willing to give a little back to the mofo community. Maybe it'll be fun if enough people are interested in watching.

The same guys who made it also made Undefeated (2011 oscar for best documentary)

Miss Vicky, please notice that I did not quote it.

Vladimir became diabetic age 2. How old was your dog when that happened?

It happened to mine because of a terrible vet. recommended to me by my trainer and breeder .. dog was getting yeast infections and the vet just kept injecting him with steroids until it triggered his diabetes.

and now many thousands of dollars later I am still struggling to keep him healthy.

twice a day now..

sting
I use a lancet to prick blood from that meaty pad by his wrists.

stabby stabby
I inject him with insulin
She was roughly six, and I had a horror story with a vet, as well. I named him Dr. Kevorkian. I found out the rough way that if any animal has a life long health problem, if they have to have medicines, or whatever kind of treatment for the rest of their lives, he lies and says that they have kidney failure, or whatever, and talks you into putting them asleep. The bastard got my cat. All he had to do was keep giving me pills for his thyroid, but he told me he had kidney failure, so there you go. Well, when my dog was seriously sick, I took her there, and he told me she had liver failure. Problem was, he hadn't run any tests past that regular blood test, and I knew it, so I told him that he should run a test to make sure. Nope, she didn't have it. Then he said she had some sort of cancer. There was a third disease that he said she had, but I forget what that was. It was obvious that he was full of it, so I lied, and said I would take her home for an over night goodbye. He left the catheter in her. He was that ready to kill her. My sister removed it. The next night they called asking me where she was, and I told them off. That felt great. She lived another 3 1/2 years. That's pretty good for a diabetic with liver failure, cancer, and only God knows what else.

I also had to do the shots twice a day, but I didn't know how to test her sugar, which I hated. I had to pay the vet to. Another vet, of course.

The vet was reluctant to "let" me start testing his blood sugar. Because if you do that they stop getting as much of your money. It's really simple to do, costs less than $1 each time. test strips get thrown away after use

that is absolutely terrible about your cat

I've been thinking about hosting an audio commentary one day for the doc I was.
I figure most people here have probably never done a live chat with someone from a movie while watching said movie. That experience has got to be worth something. I could answer questions and provide insights into everything as it happens.

Frankly I've seen the thing way too many times I have no desire to watch it again but I'm willing to give a little back to the mofo community. Maybe it'll be fun if enough people are interested in watching.

The same guys who made it also made Undefeated (2011 oscar for best documentary)
I forgot to reply about your video up above. You also have a nice voice. You are a handsome kid/young man (Everyone's a kid to me!) Have you shared a photo for my MoFo book? I ask because you should.

Thanks. Sometimes I'm a hot chick too. But right now I'm working on my fat cop look. So it would have to be an old pic lol. never heard of the book

Sometimes I'm a hot chick too. But right now I'm working on my fat cop look.
Ummm, what?

So it would have to be an old pic lol. never heard of the book
That's OK, and it's this book. The link stays in my signature . . . The MoFo Photo Album!