Who wants to test the new design?

Tools    

• Willing to put a fair bit of thought into the feedback they give.
Dang.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

oh you need a newb to be roaming around to give you a critical review! user friendly feedback, and a female POV! as well as someone with a Mac as I see many PC's. Just my 2 cents.... oops... oh dear but not me

Testing's gonna start fairly soon-ish, so there's just a little bit of time left if anyone else wants to throw their hat in the ring.

I've already selected a couple of testers, and there are lots of other good volunteers, and odds are I'll select maybe one or two more. Especially people who are willing to test heavily on smartphones.

Okay, I've chosen just a couple of testers to start off with.

I'll probably need another round in a few days for the mobile style, specifically. So anyone who's interested in browsing and testing on their smart phone, specifically, would be very helpful!

The People's Republic of Clogher
First impressions - Woof!

Am loving the general aesthetic. Not wanting to give too much away but think ITV's Poirot.

Is that oblique enough for a taster?

A system of cells interlinked
New Design =

Me me me me me me..!!

Here's what I'll need from any potential tester:
  • Willing to keep specifics to themselves, obviously.
  • Willing to deal with some things being a little broken for awhile.
  • Willing to put a fair bit of time into just poking around randomly.
  • Willing to put a fair bit of thought into the feedback they give.
  • Willing to swap lots of messages, or even IMs (or perhaps a Skype call) to pin things down more quickly and precisely.
And a big bonus, but not required (please specify in your reply if you can do any of this): the ability and/or willingness to test on multiple platforms and browsers.

I can do all of the above, and have plenty of spare time.