Happy Birthday Eyes!!!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
HAPPY BIRTHDAY EYES!!!!

Have a great one man. Glad you are part of the MoFo continuum. Best of luck in your fifteenth year!

Lá breithe mhaith agat Eyes!!!!

Hope you have a great day!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy Birthday!!

That's nearly half a Tacitus...

An awful thought, I'm sure.

Haff a hppy biffdai...soryy, eatring pixzza.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Thanks Y'all. Glad to know I've got friends around here. But beware, I got 2 hunting knives, two chinese Daggers, and a tiny camera.

Little late but anyway Happy birthday Ian, nice gifts BTW

Thanks again everyone.

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
15, someone's a big kid now...
hmm, not sure how to interpret that...

history *is* moralizing
ai ai ai ai aia aia aia aia ai ai ai! Eye(s) happy birthdeye!!!

MovieForums Extra
Sorry I'm so late.........glad to hear you had a good one! Happy belated birthday Ian!!