Boycott Movies

Tools    

Just do it. What are you wasting your time for? Movies seem to be this learning guide for people to want to know how to act in America. Ever witness a child finish watching a movie and right away start emulating the characters from the movie?

People tune in to movies because they seem to think that everyone else is also. They want to feel accepted and connected and they do that by tuning into the tube.

Movies is a big form of idolatry in religion breaking the 2nd commandment. People literally worship celebrities and movies and learn from it when they should be learning from THE LORD instead.

I suggest people wake up from their movie dream and start living in the real world. Be your own main character in your own life instead of worshiping celebrities that don't give a **** about you other than your money. Stop giving these people so much power.

Movies seem to be this learning guide for people to want to know how to act in America.
Being from Scotland how to act in america is obviously one of the things i need to know the most. Great observation

Ever witness a child finish watching a movie and right away start emulating the characters from the movie?
Damn, developing, impressionable children . Why don't they be like us adults and do the exact same thing.

People tune in to movies because they seem to think that everyone else is also.
Yup, i'm not comfortable watching a movie unless i know a certain amount of people are watching the same movie as me.

They want to feel accepted and connected and they do that by tuning into the tube.
Yes, like all other moviegoers i'm just looking for a hug.

Movies is a big form of idolatry in religion breaking the 2nd commandment. People literally worship celebrities and movies and learn from it when they should be learning from THE LORD instead.
If you had an avatar and a funnier name i'd guess you are SC.

I suggest people wake up from their movie dream and start living in the real world. Be your own main character in your own life instead of worshiping celebrities that don't give a **** about you other than your money. Stop giving these people so much power.
Thanks, will do. This preachy sermon calling me brainwashed has enlightened me to you ideas.

I've been brainwashed for the majority of my life. I mean no offense to anyone. This is me just trying to shed light on the other side of the story so that people have a fair chance at weighing the options. I apologize if I come off rude. I do this because I care ironically.

Damn, I like Camo's response, but there's something about how brisk and concisely Vicky cut to the quick...

I'm gonna go with:

You know there are racist forums you could be flaming, right?

I've been brainwashed for the majority of my life. I mean no offense to anyone. This is me just trying to shed light on the other side of the story so that people have a fair chance at weighing the options. I apologize if I come off rude. I do this because I care ironically.
Tell us a movie you like or go away.

I go to church every Sunday. Nothing wrong with loving the cinema. Film is an art form. Art is a reflection of life and the human condition. And as artists have for centuries many have used their art to reflect the love of the Lord. Cecil B DeMille used in in The Ten Commandments, Wyler used it in Ben-Hur, and other more recent films like the Passion and Son of God.

Harden not your heart to art. Sure their is infinite crap too, but there are still films worth while.

Then again methinks you are here only to be a troll and not to preach.

Well, that's all fine and dandy, Lev, but joining a movie site to tell everyone to boycott movies has some problems, to say the least. Not to mention the issues that come from this kind of aggressive religious extremism, of course.

Originally Posted by The Gunslinger45
Harden not your heart to art. Sure their is infinite crap too, but there are still films worth while.
So quoteth, the Lord our God, Raptor Jesus.

Movies that I like are ones with messages of truth. Those are rare nowadays that's why I haven't praised any movies.

Movies I like and that I highly recommend are:

Eyes Wide Shut
The Man Who Would Be King
Metropolis
The Story of David (david and goliath)
The Bothersome Man
The Wicker Man (1973)

I can go into a deep analysis on those movies but perhaps at a later time....

I go to church every Sunday. Nothing wrong with loving the cinema. Film is an art form. Art is a reflection of life and the human condition. And as artists have for centuries many have used their art to reflect the love of the Lord. Cecil B DeMille used in in The Ten Commandments, Wyler used it in Ben-Hur, and other more recent films like the Passion and Son of God.

Then again methinks you are here only to be a troll and not to preach.
Gunslinger,

I understand your sentiments but I don't concur with Jesus and the new testament. Christianity and Catholicism hasn't been working in America and you know why? Because Jesus is not the messiah and is not the son of G-d.
The focus of jesus and the 12 disciples is sun pagan worship along with the 12 planets. It's idolatry.

The majority of americans are christians and most believe Sabbath is on sunday when it's not. Sunday is the "sun" worship.

If you look into horus you'll find very similar traits to jesus. This is because they are all false idols that represent the sun.

To believe in christ means to:

- turn the other cheek
- not judge people
- to accept people
- to give up your life on earth and the world in order for the afterlife

These are all things the satanist elitist want you to do... Become their slaves and die for them. G-d in the old testament says these people should be killed whereas jesus would die for them... See the difference?

I have heard of the "horus" connections supposedly and having studied a bit of Egyptian myths, write that theory off as rubbish. Just like everything else you spout.

You are not even a fun troll. Come on man! Be somewhat entertaining!

I miss the guy with the big budget Super Mario movie script. That guy was entertaining at least.

Movies that I like are ones with messages of truth. Those are rare nowadays that's why I haven't praised any movies.

Movies I like and that I highly recommend are:

Eyes Wide Shut
The Man Who Would Be King
Metropolis
The Story of David (david and goliath)
The Bothersome Man
The Wicker Man (1973)

I can go into a deep analysis on those movies but perhaps at a later time....
Well how 'bout that, I like Metropolis too.

That movie has nothing to do with God, you know?

I got a guy that spams my faceplace feed with the Sunday sabbath deal.

Please address the Game of Thrones thread. There is some good stuff there.

I have heard of the "horus" connections supposedly and having studied a bit of Egyptian myths, write that theory off as rubbish. Just like everything else you spout.

You are not even a fun troll. Come on man! Be somewhat entertaining!

I miss the guy with the big budget Super Mario movie script. That guy was entertaining at least.
That's the one thing i hate Yoda for. That thread was amazing and he deleted it

Anybody know if the live action Mario movie script thread still exists? I forgot who was supposed to be Mario. I remember it was to be pitched to Disney and I think Affleck was to direct. It has been a while though.

Just do it. What are you wasting your time for? Movies seem to be this learning guide for people to want to know how to act in America. Ever witness a child finish watching a movie and right away start emulating the characters from the movie?

People tune in to movies because they seem to think that everyone else is also. They want to feel accepted and connected and they do that by tuning into the tube.

Anybody know if the live action Mario movie script thread still exists? I forgot who was supposed to be Mario. I remember it was to be pitched to Disney and I think Affleck was to direct. It has been a while though.
It doesn't. The guy was called Scorcesefan. I said Yoda deleted it and he had actually buried that mess so far in the depths of his mind, that he denied it at first haha. But yeah i confirmed it with him he deleted it