→ in
Tools    

96.) Santa with Muscles

63 points - 5 Lists

#95) Air Bud: Seventh Inning Fetch

(TIE) 66 points - 12 Lists

94.) Air Bud: Golden Receiver

(TIE) 66 points - 12 Lists

Multi-sport Hall of Famer, Pedigree spokesman, and world-renowned philanthropist, Buddy, the golden retriever, is our first actor to make multiple appearances on the countdown. Personally, I'm not sure why people voted for sports documentaries on a comedy countdown, but this is what happens when you don't set parameters. I knew this was bound to happen when we waived the one-month membership threshold to allow his litters of Air Buddies to submit ballots. Air Bud: World Pup and Air Bud: Spikes Back narrowly missed the countdown, coming in at #103 and #108, respectively.

Hulk Hogan's scathing black comedy about consumerism and the ongoing crisis of kids not saying their prayers and taking their vitamins continues the early countdown domination of 90's political satire.

I for one am shocked at Santa With Muscles' low placement. I mean, I knew John Murlowski would be on the list more than once, but I was certain we'd see Cop Dog or Richie Rich's Christmas Wish on the list first. I can't wait to see where they end up.

@Yoda not trying to nag (I mean I am, but I'm not trying to). Today is the day, right!?!
Not quite, no. Probably the day I mostly finish my end.

Not to get all heavy, but I wasn't being casual when I listed all those things earlier. I've literally been in pain every day the last couple of weeks, amidst a lot of work stuff and a house closing and car repairs.

I'm gonna be fine, no worries there, but I actually do need this time to make sure the countdown goes more or less smoothly and there's really no way to change that. Gimme a few days.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ

Not to get all heavy, but I wasn't being casual when I listed all those things earlier. I've literally been in pain every day the last couple of weeks, amidst a lot of work stuff and a house closing and car repairs.

I'm gonna be fine, no worries there, but I actually do need this time to make sure the countdown goes more or less smoothly and there's really no way to change that. Gimme a few days.
It's all good. I'm kind of just joking around anyways, typical Raul fashion.

Man, that dog is the Bo Jackson of golden retrievers. Is there anything he can't do?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I don't know. While I'm pretty sure it's not written into the rulebook that dogs can't play baseball, I could have sworn there was an explicit, "a raccoon can't play baseball," clause.

It feels like they're playing fast and loose with the actual rules of baseball to me.

He's a 90s dog they thought the internet was just a fad. You need to get Air Bud's son to help you.
His children are astronauts. Of course they could help with the coding. They may lack their dad's athleticism, but they're the ones with the brains.

Given Hulk Hogan's history this GIF has an unfortunate extra layer to it...
Now that you mention it, the countdown has indeed been populated with problematic individuals. Hulk Hogan's racist remarks, Cosby's sex crimes, Kangaroo Jack's extortion conviction. And of course there's the rumors of Air Bud's reliance on performance-enhancing drugs. Will Marmaduke's recent arrest for public urination and meth possession affect his movie's placement on the list? Time will tell.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Now that you mention it, the countdown has indeed been populated with problematic individuals. Hulk Hogan's racist remarks, Cosby's sex crimes, Kangaroo Jack's extortion conviction. And of course there's the rumors of Air Bud's reliance on performance-enhancing drugs. Will Marmaduke's recent arrest for public urination and meth possession affect his movie's placement on the list? Time will tell.
2 More! 2 More!

I don't know. While I'm pretty sure it's not written into the rulebook that dogs can't play baseball, I could have sworn there was an explicit, "a raccoon can't play baseball," clause.

It feels like they're playing fast and loose with the actual rules of baseball to me.
Since Ed, I think the rules of baseball have been EXTREMELY flexible.

Victim of The Night

Yoda, I don't know if you care, but I for one, don't care when you do it, I just know you'll do it right.
Feel better.