The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Let's try to be broad-minded about this
Thanks guys! I like my pussy too I think I may just keep him

Late Birthday present... sat building it for the past hour...

I might go run around with it for a bit making swoosh noises and going "pew pew pew!"

EDIT:

Found the perfect spot to put it...

It's rained almost every day here in the UK all winter. The flooding has been as bad as I can ever remember. Even the cattle dew pond in the meadow where I take the dog has overflowed the whole field. Still somebody's loving it!

Thanks guys! I like my pussy too I think I may just keep him
If I was drinking water, I probably would done a spit take after reading that for the first time. Nice.

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

How did that work out for you?
I was told it was better to sniff the lid to smell the scent rather than smelling the candle itself.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Whilst struggling manfully with a potentially fatal cold, I took my camera out to my back .... thing. It's not a garden (though it has a shed) and it's not a field (although it regularly contains sheep).

When I was a kid we used to call it 'the haggart' (look it up, I'm ill ) which, I suppose, is what it is.

Anyway...

Tatty Cottage, South elevation. Or something. It might be West. Or East.

Edit: You can see what the rain has done to the ground.

My well!

The innards of a shed which has hardly been touched in 30 years! If you look closely you can see a coffee jar filled with nails (no, it wasn't a Provo bomb factory ), a tin of Jeyes Fluid and an antler. I'm sure everyone has antlers in their shed...