Ok, Unregistered, I Have Had it!

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Bump

I'm sick of you harrassing me through PMs and all of your BS.

Unlce Bargaria just leave me alone.

Yods, can you take care of this?
Hahaha... I have proof I'm not doing this. My post number is only 10, this post is my tenth post. The only person I've PMed, was Yoda once because I wanted my user changed to Uncle Bargaria. I have not harassed you in any way - Unless somebody has gotten onto my account (which I would really hate )

Bobby B, I'm with you on this one. Somebody is logging into my account. It has been impossible for me to log in and PM anybody. Yoda, can you check my account out and see who I have PMed. Because I am 100% innocent. Sorry for whoever is causing these harassing messages. Exactly what do these messages say, Bobby B? Yoda needs to look into this really soon, because I have nothing to do with this.

(just so newbies know, everyone sees their own name...)
What he said ^^

Who are you addressing, Stratusdodge?
Sci-Fi Guy

Gummo is messing it up.

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Its ME MARTIAN LEADER right?!!!

Its not that hard to figure out. I am a Martian you know!!

Martian Leader

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

This is getting on my nerves. Htf do you make a thread like this anyways?

I am burdened with glorious purpose
This is getting on my nerves. Htf do you make a thread like this anyways?
When you hit reply, you can see how they do it up in the "title." You type in { bbusername } -- only do it without the spaces.

Reading the threads is rather amusing as people start to catch on.

Pshh Toughin up didn't mommy always tell you to put your big boy panties on???

She did indeed but when Unregistered calls me day and night it really gets old you know? I mean wtf? Unregistered get a life already! I got 12 kids to feed and Daddy needs a new pair of shoes. Unregistered isn't helping out with that right?