Jungle Book Movie Interpretation - Spoilers

Tools    

Amazing CGI this movie but what does the movie really want to tell you? What may seem as a harmless innocent fun movie on the surface is actually quite sinister if one is unaware of the subliminal messages designed to target your subconscious.

In the movie Mowgli is seen chanting pagan animal worship prayers. He also bows down to the elephants continuously throughout the movie.

Baloo, his best friend, actually uses Mowgli to get honey from the bees. Not caring whether he's hurt from the many stings at all. Yet Mowgli wants to be like an animal and sacrifice himself to all these animals that don't care about him.

This scene can be interpreted by the animal pagan worshipers, baloo in this instance, to want to use the christ like character, mowgli, to sacrifice himself for the animals (to get honey/money) for them.

I wish more people would realize what's being done in movies nowadays.

Pagan sun and animal worship is turning people away from G-d and making people believe they should be like animals and worship their natural instincts. This is not what G-d teaches but what the serpent teaches.... To fall into your natural desires and ultimately, sin.

In the original movie the man cub goes back to the man village but in this movie he stays in the jungle with the animals. This is subliminally telling you that you should worship the pagans natural animal instincts over the laws and statutes that G-d intended for humans....

So it's a constant tug between following human nature (satan) and truth (G-d)

Well I think it'd be a pretty fanciful person if they were influenced in their religious beliefs by The Jungle Book, but hard as it might be for you to take there are people who worship the earth and nature.
Personally I think there's much bigger issues in the world to concern ourselves with than worrying about which god another person worships, that is really no one else's business.