Sheep Reveal

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I don't understand how Gbgoodies is always in the top or around/at #1. Gbgoodies! I mean she doesn't know who Amber Heard is (neither do I). I'm starting to think she's not really who she says she is.
I guess I'm just a common person, not extraordinary like the rest of you.

Very fun one Cricket. I think Sexy should go next, we need a quick turn around.
That's okay with me. I don't really want to think of a bunch of questions anyway. (That's why I usually come in just under the top score. )

OK I will do the next one. I will post the questions in the "Sheep" thread. Send your answers by tomorrow... let's say same time as now.

Was basically in dead f*ing last after 4 questions, then got the rest right

Well done Gbg and those above me in the final standings ....
as for those that finished below me ...

Thanks for hosting that crick - great fun as always.

Well done Gbg and those above me in the final standings

Thanks for hosting that crick - great fun as always.

Thanks guys.

I thought SC was going to host the next game, but he backed out. I'll be busy all day tomorrow, (and most of the day Sunday as well), so I won't even have time to think up any questions, so if someone else wants to jump in and host the next game, go ahead and start it when you're ready.

I really don't wanna host it again.

It's exhausting getting all that organized. For me, at least.

Congrats to GBG, on winning! How many of these have you won? You place really high most of the time, can you share your secret of success with us?

Thanks. I think this is the only game that I won, but I think I came in twice a couple of times.

I don't really have a secret. Sometimes I just go with the first answer that pops into my head. Sometimes I sit and stare at the question on the screen for a while until I have a shortlist in my head, and then I pick an answer from those choices. Sometimes I don't even understand the question, and I have to use Google to try and figure it out.

It's because of the way her mind processes things. I believe some people are just gifted at certain things. Like some people can draw really well, some people are pros at baseball, the piano, etc.

Myself - I seem to be good at picking winning or runner up songs for Song Tournament. I know what music affects people the most.

It's because of the way her mind processes things. I believe some people are just gifted at certain things. Like some people can draw really well, some people are pros at baseball, the piano, etc.

Myself - I seem to be good at picking winning or runner up songs for Song Tournament. I know what music affects people the most.

Yeah, you're probably right. I've always had a logical mind. My mother always said I must be part Vulcan.