Horror movies similar to the Saw Series?

Tools    

Hey every one,

Any one know of some good movies similar to the Saw series? I just saw Vacancy and that was pretty good movie.

Have a good day!

Bigk

ohhhh... watch "Are you scared?" I found it pretty hard to find though but ask around video shops someones bound to have it. Its not a "GREAT" movie, but if you're a fan of Saw then you'll probably LOVE it!!! Very much like the Saw series. Enjoy.

Registered Creature
Why the Saw series?

Do you want to play a game? lol.

Registered Creature
I hate games.

There's a film that came out fairly recently called Waz (UK title) The Killing Gene (US title)

That film is VERY identical to the Saw series. Main difference is it's far more intelligent and boosts some very dramatic performances, notably from a revelation that is Selma Blair. Stellan Skargaard is excellent too, but Selma Blair dominates. It's just very hard to watch though as some scenes are really grisly and the whole film just makes you feel so miserable. It's worth checking out.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
There's a film that came out fairly recently called Waz (UK title) The Killing Gene (US title)

That film is VERY identical to the Saw series. Main difference is it's far more intelligent and boosts some very dramatic performances, notably from a revelation that is Selma Blair. Stellan Skargaard is excellent too, but Selma Blair dominates. It's just very hard to watch though as some scenes are really grisly and the whole film just makes you feel so miserable. It's worth checking out.

I had to give you + rep for the bold part.

is thouroughly embarrassed of this old username.
Not completely related but, I'd suggest Suicide Club if you haven't seen it.

A system of cells interlinked
Hey every one,

Any one know of some good movies similar to the Saw series? I just saw Vacancy and that was pretty good movie.

Have a good day!

Bigk
Hmm, I don't think the word good can be in a sentence describing the Saw films.

Have you tried watching some Takashi Miike films? Try Audition or Dead or Alive or Full Metal Yakuza or Ichi the Killer. Far more interesting than Saw.

"A film is a putrified fountain of thought"
Cube is soo similar. 7 strangers are kidnapped and wake up in a maze and every room has a death trap and they have to work together to figure out a way out while coping with the severe emotional/psychological repurcussions of the situation yadayadayada... Came out in the late 90s.

The Cube is a good one, Pathology, Hostel, Breakthing room. All these are pretty good movies