Coronavirus

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Well, it's now socially acceptable to be addicted to online gaming. Betcha there are a bunch of pastey kids getting praised by their parents now for being responsible.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

On the subject:

One of my Facebook friends just posted letting people know that our local Costco has toilet paper. I was in Walgreen's earlier today and overheard someone on their cell phone talking about how much trouble they were having finding some.

Think I may look into getting a bidet.

The trick is not minding
Brother contacted me on update:
His co worker apparently panicked and assumed his wife had Coronavirus, found out she doesn’t. Brother has now lectured the guy about being irresponsible and panicking his office with false statements And misinformation.

I just got back from the supermarket (just the weekly supplies for family) - it was like "Doomsday Preppers!"

So crowded you could barely move, checkout lines extended down into the aisles, all the weekly sales were sold out, every worker in the store looked like they had combat fatigue, various shelves were completely empty, store u-boats all over as workers could not stock shelves fast enough, not a roll of toilet paper in the entire store.

I've only ever seen it like this before announcements of major storms.

One worker told me they're thinking of shutting the store down temporarily or closing early because they can't handle the crowds vs. the inventory and they can't get enough workers to work (as any with the slightest sniffle have called out sick).

I haven't read this thread yet, but I'm assuming that mention's been made of Tom Hanks and his wife having the virus (since this is the Movie Forums)!

Have you shopped for toilet paper recently or are you just assuming that your local stores have it?
Well you just get toilet paper and washing detergeant and dish soap and trash bags every month weither your out or not on a fixed income.

The Adventure Starts Here!
A Majority people getting infected are in California in the USA. Tom Hanks goes to allot talk shows and is doing movies all the time. Could get a virus or cold anywhere.
He and his wife are currently in Australia.