Happy Birthday Blobby (blibblobblib)

Tools    

Happy Birthday Blobby, Hope you have a great day

Have a great birthday Blib

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Blibby~~
May the birthday gods shine down upon you and grant you your wishes.
I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of goodies too.

I sure do miss seeing you around here and hope everything is going well. Happy birthday again.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Happy birthday Blibbster! I see the film offers are rolling in now, and if a picture's worth posting, it's worth posting twice.

Anyway, is it true that you beat the **** out of Pudsey Bear at a celeb party recently?

Still, if I could have half your wealth I'd be a happy man.

Happy Birthday!!!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	22854131.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	5848  

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I farted many times yesterday and it sounded like your name, so there's your birthday present.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I am having a nervous breakdance

It's a rat race out there!!!

Happy Blobb Day, Blibster!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday to one of my favorite MoFo's!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)