Happy Birthday Caitlyn

Tools    

Happy Birthday to one of my Favourite, Smart, Gorgeous Lady, at MoFo, and a fellow Leo

Hope you have a great day

Happy Birthday Cait', and as Nebs says "fellow Leo"

Happy Birthday Cait, Hope its great and you see many many more

Put me in your pocket...

Happy Birthday Caity~
I hope you have (or are planning) a nice birthday celebration.
I miss you around here and wish you the best.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Happy Birthday, Caity. Your wit and judgement make this forum a better place.
But not Yoda's spelling.

Have a great day -- didn't realize you were one day apart from the Yodster!

Hey, "judgement" is a borderline archaic variant, but not technically incorrect.

Something about a word with three consecutive consonants just bugs me, anyway.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Sure, if you don't mind using spellings from the 13th century, go right ahead.

But, if I were proofreading a book and saw that spelling (in something other than historical text), I'd mark it and take out the "e." No publisher would disagree with me.

Nyah.

P.S. How do you feeling about words like "bookkeeping"?

Sure, if you don't mind using spellings from the 13th century, go right ahead.
I shall. Thank ye.

But, if I were proofreading a book and saw that spelling (in something other than historical text), I'd mark it and take out the "e." No publisher would disagree with me.

Nyah.
Hey now. I am entirely capable of modifying this forum script to automatically insert an "e" everytime the word "judgment" is used. And don't think I'm not petty enough to follow through on that.

P.S. How do you feeling about words like "bookkeeping"?
Disturbed.

Anyway, this is Caity's thread, so I'll stop now.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Caity!

And what is your most blindingly radiant scrumptiousness doing for your birthday?

Hey thanks guys… I've been very lazy today (just trying to figure out a few DVD's I want to order)... but am supposed to, God help me, hang out with my brother tonight…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

The People's Republic of Clogher
Hang on here. Caity's real name is Leo? Nebbs' real name is Leo?

Happy birthday my dear, but this is too much information for me right now.

Damn, too late. Anyways, happy belated birthday, Caitlyn. Keep up the cool posts as they have always been an absolute joy to read.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Happy Birthday, Cait! I miss you.....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.