Happy Birthday Yoda

Tools    

Happy Birthday to the little green thing who made this fab place possible

Have a great day, a big and a from me

&mode=related&search=

Well, if you're gonna wish someone on this site Happy Birthday, should be you chief. So here's to ya, have a good one.

Happy Birthday Chris, Without you nothing on this awesome site would exist

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Happy birthday Chris!! Hope it has been what you wanted so far.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Thanks everyone.

Happy birthday Chris!! Hope it has been what you wanted so far.
Well, actually, it hasn't started yet, but nebbit is an Aussie, so to her, it's the 13th already.

Best wishes on this exciting day, my daughter shares your birthday and she will be 17...What a wonderful time.....Ice Cream Cake is good.

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday Chris!!

If that guy never shows up to your birthday you can be sure that it was a good one. GOOD LUCK! Happy birthday! UNF! UNF!
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I was one pretty happy Yoda-mom 23 years ago today. Except for the cemetery that called and wanted to sell me a grave plot about two hours after you were born!

I couldn't decide which one to post, so here they are: